My Throat is Slit Ch. 36

2/14/14-Last updated

(Percy POV)

After Capture the Flag, Chiron announced,"Before you go to sleep, Chaos, has betrayed us, allying himself with Erebus, our enemy, one of the enemies of Olympus." There was lots of gasps, and people staring at us.

(Jake Mason POV)

Can we trust Percy and Luke? I mean.... they are the closest ones to Chaos. Doubt started to form in my mind, along with the campers' minds. 'Luke betrayed us before. Percy could get revenge on Olympus by siding with his former master. I shook that idea out of my mind. Percy's flaw is loyalty. Everyone was on the surge of panic. We were on the losing side of the war......things aren't looking so good. Not good at all.

(Annabeth POV)

I see everyone's eyes moving toward Luke and Percy, knowing what they are think. I guess things aen't so bright for us after all. Us, meaning us, demigods.

(Percy POV)

Luke asked me to go take a little stroll with him in the forest before going to bed. I agreed. I was too excited to go to bed anyway. In the middle of the forest, Luke took out Backbiter. There was no monsters. His sword was on MY neck. He was calm. Like the first time he betrayed me. Calmly he said,"Percy, you should of died already. So should have your your brother." I asked,"Why Luke?" He shrugged and said,"The same way Lord Chaos did." OK.....Wait! Lord Chaos??? A dreadful idea formed in my head. Luke was the spy, he wasn't my friend from the start. Just like the first time, he was playing with me. He was the spy who shot the arrow. I managed to ask with a sword on my throat,"You were standing next to me when the arrow was shot. If you are the spy, how did you multitask?" He sneered,"Before you die Bro, you said I was right next to you. I wasn't. It was a shadow created from Lord Erebus. He made it look like me. I was the one who shot the arrow, it was supposed to kill your brother, Shawn. But you blocked that kill, and yet you still survived. You will be terminated now. Bye Percy, there will be a new age and you won't be part of it." He slit my throat. I remember feeling the pain then falling on the ground. The tree nymphs around me started to stir, I heard a conch horn, and went unconscious.