My dying bruh Ch. 16

1/29/14-Last updated

(Shawn POV)

I stared horrified what was in front of me. The assassin went to accpet the arrow that was heading towards me. Why??? Everyone tried to remove his sunglasses, seeing the face of a once very handsome face, one to make me jealous. I saw the face of my long lost brother, Perseus Jackson. But the handsome face was gone, now it was replaced by a huge amount of pain face. I bellowed in rage, locating the attacker but I did not find the attacker. I prayed to Percy's and my father, Poseidon to save him. 

(Percy POV)

"Water and Apollo." I gasped. Everyone surrounded me in a circle, finally removing my sunglasses, they saw me, me as Percy, and everyone weeped hopelessly. Suddenly two immense powerful being shimmered into existence, Apollo and my father, Poseidon. Both wearing a happy smile. "Someone summoned us??" Apollo said. Both gods smile was replaced with horrified faces. "Heal him!!! Please!!!" someone said, I was surprised to see that was from my brother, Shawn. "My son!!!!!!" Poseidon was weeping and starting to cause a huge storm on the beach. Then both gods began chanting. I was feeling better and better but when Annabeth poured water on me I stopped bleeding so quickly. The arrow was pulled out of my stomach but I was still in immense pain even with the nectar,ambrosia, water, and the gods healing me. I knew there was a spy in camp and the arrow was poisoned. I weakly took Riptide out of my pocket and handed it into Shawn's hand. Finally I passed out from the exhaustion. 

Answers to questions-

1.Hades

2.Heracles/Hercules

3.Zeus blew up the hotel she was in

4.Percy

5.(My opinion)-Percy