Adventure the New World! Ch. 35

1/13/14-Last updated

(Calypso POV)

My stomach hurts, and I just threw up. Uh oh. Not that. I don't want to be a mommy! Yet. Well, I'm 1 day away from getting out of this island! Percy, Luke, Nico, and Annabeth left the island yesterday.....or I think it was yesterday, or is it 9 hours ago....or maybe..... Stop. I said to myself. Do not panick. I faced the heavens, and said,"Lord Apollo!!!!!" As if by a miracle, he actually appeared. He smiled warmly, and said,"Hello, Calypso, what should I do for you?" I blushed and said,"I think I'm pregnant." He nodded. After doing some tests, he said,"Congratulations." I was nervous, panicky, and worried. Well, like I said, time is difficult here, it has been 1 day already. I begin my journey to the new world on a raft. Apollo said,"Bye!" and disappeared.

(Apollo [Surprise!!] POV)

That girl is pregnant. Uh oh. The child is also a child of Percy. Perseus Jackson, son of a big three. So, the child would be a grandchild  of a big three. Uh oh. What if father finds out? What if...... Stop. You are a god Apollo, I said to myself, trying to calm my roma- oops. *Well, trying to calm myself down. The roma-. !!! Why do I keep on doing that?!! I mean, the other side of me is basically ripping itself apart. Oh tar.

(Drama Queen [Take a guess, the husband of my least fav. goddess] POV)

(AN- Its Zeus you weak minded mortals! JK) What is wrong with Apollo? I mean, he keeps on shifting sides, greek and r--------. I almost spilled it out! Oh Hades. The ground rumbled with a minor earthquake, not you, brother! He seems very nervous, which NEVER happens to Apollo, on both sides. Oh my gods! I keep on slipping it! Forget it, switch the POVs' author! (xD lol)