I duel my jerk bruh Ch. 11

1/26/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

Two random stupid teenagers just walked up to Thalia's tree. One of them was wearing the old fashioned general's uniform, a bunch of badges, and a sheathed sword on his side. While the other was standing in front of the general guy, he was wearing pure black sunglasses, pure black pants, pure white jacket, and a watch on his wrist. The 2nd guy looked like he was in command and totally chilled out because of his clothes. What do you expect me to say?? They have sword at me and Shawn's throat!!!!!!!!!!

(Shawn POV)

I was so mad I said to those IDIOTS, "Lets duel instead of having a sword on my throat you strangers!!!" The two idiots looked at each other and laughed. The sunglass dude said, "When, who, what time, where, and what are the rules." In my mind I rolled my eyes. "Well, right now, at the arena, swordsmanship only, no powers, and I choose to duel............the sunglass dude. He looked easy to beat. I'm the best sword fighter ever and everyone knows that!!!!!!! The sunglass dude said,"If I win, you will have to give me Riptide, if I lose, I will do anything you want me to duel. Swear on River Styx; I swear on River Styx." I replied, "So do I."