Aphrodite's 'Blessing' more like Curse Ch. 29

2/9/14-Last updated

(Percy POV)

When I fell asleep, I dreamed I was with Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. The goddess of love faced me and said, "Percy, you are destined to be betrayed again. But I will give you my blessing. It is a gift for you. The gift is an upgrade on your watch, Soulreaper. Whoever you love, their name will be on your watch. The watch is kind of connected to your heart, it can't lie. You have multiple loves though, I know it. And one of them is going to make you a daddy." I blushed. How did she know I did "it" with Calypso? Oh yah. She is the goddess of love.....Oh tar (tar=Tartarus, new cuss word). I'm going to be a father??!! Suddenly my watch on my wrist glowed, like what Aphrodite said. It showed who I loved. One of them is Calypso. I woke looking at my watch. It was morning, Calypso, sleeping next to me stirred. She said,"Morning sweetie." I'm still fascinated by her body. Looking at my watch, I noticed that Calypso hasn't looked at my watch yet. I'm glad she didn't. It had 3 names. Two that shouldn't be on it. I go to wake the others up. Not sure on how to explain my upgraded watch.

(Shawn POV)

My brother kept on looking at his watch after he woke us up. I saw no difference. But by the way he looked at his watch, it looked like a dynamite stuck on his wrist. 

(Annabeth POV)

By the look on Shawn's face, I could tell that he knew something was wrong with Percy. I knew that too. What happened when he err......hmm... 'slept' with Calypso? Something is wrong during the night. He kept looking at me, blushing then looking away. He seemed to be in a deep thought. With me in it. Uh oh.

(Luke POV)

I'm not the only one to think that something is wrong with Percy. By the others' looks, I knew they also knew that something was wrong with him. He looked like someone who had been violently ill. I go to him and ask, "What's wrong?" He looked up with his sea green eyes stuck on the horizon. "I....i...uhhh....I am going to be a father." I looked at him being beyond shocked. But by the look on his face, I could tell that wasn't the only thing that worried him. He was 17. And he's going to be a father?? I'm 22. I know what I'm saying. Calmly I said,"It's ok Percy. Congrats." He looked down. As if in a trance he said,"I have Aphrodite's blessing." I was now horrified. Aphrodite gives her blessing to only people she finds have an "interesting" life. The blessing, always comes with a curse. A curse.