We Capture the Flying Flag Ch. 33

2/11/14-Last updated

(Annabeth POV)

Man, is Luke and Percy really asking for their podexs' to be whipped? Well then mission accomplished.

(Malcom POV)

Pfff......this is going to be a very boring game.......

(Percy POV)

'Plan mutibots' I told Luke, he nodded. There is, well was, some advantages for being in the Chaos army. We could cause our enemy to see more than just one of us. Like since Luke is guarding the flag, he will guard the flag, but the enemy will see more than just him. Like another 24 identical looking versions of him. Also, the flag he will be guarding is very hidden, the 24 identical looking Lukes will guard the fake flag we made of mist. I think we will so whip their podexs'. "On your march? Get ready? GO!!!!!!!!!" Chiron yelled. Immediately, I grab my bow and arrows, shot down like 200 enemies-warriors and archers. Then I left the fake Lukes guarding the flags themselves. I ran to the enemy boundary. The flag was just right there. In front of me. There is a trap. Oh well. Then, a huge net trapped me. The hunters and campers caught me. But I won't give up.

(Luke POV)

I see that the campers and hunters are attacking the fake me,s'. The fake me,'s are very good fighters, they have the same abilities on swords as me. The only weapon they had was Backbiter. They all held the same looking Backbiter in their hands. 10......28.....32.........178......205...... ah..... just one more hunter... She killed all the fake me, with triumph, she took the flag on her hand. It dissolved into mist. I quietly flew over. Instinctively, she took out her hunting knives. But I quickly knock the knives out of her hand with the real Backbiter. Before she could recover, I used my hilt and knocked her unconscious. No more attackers?? Oh well. I held me and Percy's flag in one hand, holding Backbiter in the other hand, and waited, bored, waiting for attackers.

(Annabeth POV)

I'm using my invisibility hat. Easily I flew over to the enemies' boundary. No guards....huh. I saw blood all over the place. Even while flying, I was feeling dizzy. Quickly eying the flag, I made a grab for it, it just dissolved to mist in my hand. I was knocked unconscious by someone. 

(Percy POV)

I pulled out my dagger. Cutting a hole large enough for me to escape, I had to fight about 20 seasoned warriors. Dang! They were good, but I was better. After a couple of minutes, eveyone was taking a nap, or in other words, they were unconscious, especially the hunters. They kept on getting up after being knocked down. Quickly disarmed everyone who stood in my path, I see about 25 flying warriors in my path. Since everyone got flying shoes, we could easily fly to the enemy boundaries. Swift as I can, I fought with all 25 warriors, cuts were all over my body. But as you know, Chaos training is much more deadly, plus I'm an assassin, well I used to be one. When all others were knocked down, I got ambushed by 2 people, Nico and Thalia, to be exact. Death and Lightning.

ANSWERS TO QEUSTIONS-

1.  It was melted by monsters

2.  Alecto the Fury

3. 1993

4. Cupid/Eros

5. Reyna, Nico, and Coach Hedge