The Journey begins!!!! Ch. 20

1/31/14-Last updated

(Chiron POV)

Oh dear....Erebus is getting stronger day by day...oh dear. Leading all four teenagers into the war council meeting room, I see that they are very anxious. "Well, as you know Luke, Percy, and Annabeth are going to be in the quest. But the last quester is going to be..........Shawn!!!!" I said with authority. Shawn looked shocked, beyond shocked. The sons of Poseidon looks at each other, with a long akward silence, Shawn said, "I am sorry brother, please forgive me." Annabeth then said, "Please forgive me too. I'm sorry I cheated on you." Percy beamed and replied, "Its OK, the past is the past, now lets focuse on the future." Annabeth mumbled, "Seaweed brain." Luke said, "OK.......uhh.....Chiron what did you want to say to us??" I replied, "Erebus is rising quickly, more quickly then we expected, you 4 will start the quest tomorrow. And head to the land of the dead, assuming you will come back alive. We will go straight to war. Now about that prophecy......." Everyone looked grim. "War council dismissed", I said with disappointment. 

(Shawn POV)

When we walked out, Luke headed towards the Hermes cabin, Annabeth headed towards the Athena cabin, and Percy and I headed to the Poseidon cabin. Feeling guilty, I pulled out riptide and handed the sword to my brother. He shook his head and said, "No Shawn, I left my sword behind to show that I'm not focusing on my past. What happened happened. I'm ready to move on, just like you are with you and Annabeth breaking up." I stared at him in shock, we kept this a secret no one knew about it. But apparently my brother is smarter than he looks. My  hero is my brother, Perseus Jackson. 

Questions-

1. Who was the last person to swear to be loyal to Kronos, and caused Kronos' last spirit to enter Luke's body?

2. Who was Jason's patron??

3. What was Jason's first weapon called??

4. Who is the only non-ADHD and dyslexia demigod in the series??

5. According to Hephaestus, who threw him off Mount Olympus, in the Battle of the Labyrinth?