Flowers

Okay so this is after the cute lil family he's back from the beach. Three years into the future.

(3rd person perspective)

A soft breeze flows through the adolescence girl's hair, as she lay in a garden, trying to type on her phone.
"911 what is your emergency?" A middle-aged woman speaks through the speaker of Indigo's phone.
"I need a-a ambulance to come to my house n-now," Indigo speaks softly, looking at the flying birds as she does.
"Miss could you tell me what's wrong?" The woman asks, quickly tracking the young girl's phone to get her address.
"I slit my wrists. I-I'm bleeding and I need an ambulance to take me to the hospital," Indie says calmly, looking down at her bleeding wrists with slight happiness in her eyes.
"Help is on the way. Could you tell me why you called 911 if you were trying to commit suicide?" The woman asks, slight worry in her tone.
"I don't w-want my brothers or friends to find me dead, and h-h-have that image in their head," Indie replied, her vision wavering.
"The police are almost there. You'll be okay. Alright?"
"Miss? ........Shit,"
=============•===========
A young doctor walks out into the waiting room of the emergency room, his eyes scanning the seats and landing on a small group of people looking worrisome and tired.
A nurse standing by a crying woman, reading a chart, looks up and gestures to the small group. The doctor sighs and walks over to them.
He clears his throat before speaking softly to the group. "Are you with Ms. Indigo?"
Kelby stand up instantly and nods before saying " Yes. Is she okay?!"
"We managed to stitch her up and stabilize her, b-" The doctor says before getting interrupted.
"Can we see her then?" A gruff teenage boy asks, looking broken and tired.
"You didn't let me finish. We managed to stabilize her for a few minutes before her heart rate dropped and...We couldn't save her. We did a drug test and it seems that she took a bottle of painkillers as a backup plan I guess. I'm sorry," The doctor explains, tears brimming his eyes when he sees the faces of the group shift into horror and devastation.
"No. No she can't be dead.." Kelby whispers so quietly it's hard for him to hear himself. His mind starts racing with the memories of the sweet girl, from the time when she was was a young girl to the last time he saw her.
===========•=============
"Jazlyn? Could you come here please?" Jazlyn's mother calls softly, pity lacing her words.
A groan can be heard from the teenager's room before she stomps out and drops her body onto the couch.
"Whatever this is can we make it quick, I'm on the phone with my boyfriend." Jazlyn says, tugging at her ponytail.
"Honey...I just got a letter in the mail..From the Hartnett's.." The older woman speaks softly.
  "And? I haven't talked to them in like three years," Jazlyn says, confusion resting upon her features.
  "Jazzy...Indigo committed suicide two days ago. We got an invitation to her funeral,"
  Jazlyn becomes silent, her face solemn as her minds races with the memories of the beautiful girl.
==+==•==+==•==+==•==+==•==
  The funeral is a small quiet ceremony, only Indigo's closest friends, brothers, Jazlyn's mother, and Jazlyn sitting in the uncomfortable plastic chairs. Kelby is trying to keep himself composed as he stands from his chair and walks towards the casket.
  He stands at the podium, throwing glances at the open casket behind him, as if Indigo would sit up and yell "Haha got you guys!" But she didn't.
  She lay there cold and lifeless, paler than usual. Her dark hair gracing her features softly, wavy and messy as usual. Her worn out black high tops are tied to her feet, matching the black sunflower jumpsuit that she wore every time she went to the beach. A white daisy is resting behind her ear, making her look like she is peacefully resting after a long day in a garden. But she isn't. She's dead, laying in a casket with her arms stitched and scars on show. Her tattoos stand proudly on her skin, all the time she spent designing them wasted now.
  Kelby begins to shakily speak, resisting the urge to cry. "Depression is a disastrous disease, a burden, a nightmare, and my little sister lived through it as long as she could."
  Kelby balls his fist at the thought of his sister going through that torture. He begins to speak again, crying silently as he does. "The only good thing about this situation," Some faces looks up shocked at the words that had tumbled out of his mouth. Some looked angry. " Is that she is no longer in pain. No amount of meds or trips to the beach could have healed my sister. No amount of friendship and love could replace the voice in her head that would scream at her. She got her help a little too late..She was unlucky and undeserving of this horrible fate. She's a murderer, a lover, a healer, and she tried to be a fighter for as long as she could. This was her biggest fight, and she lost."
  He turned to look at his lifeless sister and placed a small bundle of white daisies in her cold hands, along with one blue orchid.
   "The whole world is full of daisies. Like most of us, normal, simple but still beautiful and complex in our own ways. Some of us are lucky enough to be orchids, but no other orchid could be as beautiful and strong and amazing as my little sister."

                      =Fin=

So this is finally over. I hated writing this but it really does mean a lot to me. Thanks for reading if you did. Be your beautiful flower self and stay alive for me. :)