Text

Jazlyn's P.O.V
(who would've guessed)
/Right after package was sent\

With one last glance at my mail man taking the package from the mail box, I walk away crying. I don't know why I'm crying though. I've thought about this for a month. But I walk down the street anyway with silent tears casting down my face.
"Hey are you okay?" A boy about my age asks.
I look at him, feeling my crying get worse.
"Uh here lets go. Let's go sit in the park. You don't have to tell me what's wrong but at least try to stop crying and just catch your breath," The boy says to me softly, taking my hand.
I don't say anything but I walk with him until we're both sitting on a park bench, watching birds fly about.
"You wanna tell me what happened?" The boy asks.
I nod softly. I wanna get it off my chest.
"I just sent a letter and package to my girlfriend to break up with her...And for some reason I'm crying even though I shouldn't be. I don't love her anymore,people who love her, would cry when they break up with her! I mea-"
"Shh Shh. You're getting worked up,"He says rubbing a hand down my back,"Maybe you do still love her. Maybe just a bit"
" How do I stop doing that?" I question him.
"You move on and find someone your happy with"
I ponder it. Maybe I will do that.
"What did she do anyway? Cheat, forget your birthday, or did she do something really bad?" He asks, sitting back and closing his eyes.
My mouth falls a jar..No it's going to get to her on her birthday isn't it..?
"Hey you okay?" The boy says, tapping my shoulder.
"I forgot her birthday...It'll get there on her birthday oh god," I say quickly.
"It'll be alright. She can eat cake if she's sad,"
"No she hates her birthday already! Oh no," I tell her standing up.
Wait...She won't be my girlfriend for much longer..I don't have to worry about her anymore... Like this kid said..
I spin around to come face to face with the odd boy.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask
He shakes his head looking confused.
I press my lips to his happily. I've never felt this happy in my life.
He kisses back a little before we pull away.
"Buy me lunch?" I question,grabbing his hand.
"Uh sure,"
"Oh and by the way I'm Jazlyn!"
"I'm Peter,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi so author here. I don't know what i was doing with this chapter. It's bad because i'm feeling bad but this whole story is complete shit so it's expected