Together

Jazlyn's P.O.V
(Surprise!!!)
Indie stirs in her sleep and moves around so her head lays against my chest. I smile at the younger girl. She looks peaceful despite everything that has happened recently.
Running my hand through her thick tangled hair, I look down at her arm.
I take my other hand and run it along her bandaged arm.
She flinches ever so slightly and I pull my hand up immediately.
I love the way her face is shaped and every detail of it. Carmel colored freckles dot her nose and cheeks with three above her left eyebrow, long brown eyelashes cast a light shadow on her round cheeks, pink plump lips rest under her round button nose, and brown hair hangs in front of her eyes. She also has a slight scar on her bottom lip going slightly down her chin.
Her mind may be jumbled and lost but it's different. I've never met someone who thinks like her. Sometimes it's dark but it had fun ideas.
She doe like eyes flutter open and she smiles.
"Hey kitty" She says, her voice groggy from sleep.
"Hey sleepface" I reply, putting my hand on her cheek. (YES I KNOW ITS SLEEPYHEAD BUT SLEEPYHEAD IS BORING AS FUDGE)
Suddenly she jumps up from my lap and runs towards the dining room.
"What's wrong?!" I ask frantically, jumping up too.
"I need pillows, blankets, sheets, fairy lights, and chairs!" She said with happiness.
I laugh at her silliness "Why do we need those?"
"Blanket forts. Duh" She says with a roll of her eyes, but a grin on her face.
"No one says 'Duh' anymore." I state with a smirk.
"Don't use Josh logic on me but instead help me with this fort" She remarks.
I smile and go to get chairs.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand back and look at our masterpiece. Indie's turns me towards her and places her soft lips against mine. I go to deepen it but she pulls away giggling.
"I'm going to get you for that later" I promise, pulling her into a hug.
She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.
I carry her into our fort and lay her down on a bed of plush blankets and pillows.
She sits up, opens her laptop.
"Illegally watching movies? I'll have to punish you" I smirk.
"Later but for now, wanna watch Deadpool?" She asks.
I nod, and she snuggles into my side when the movie starts.
Her brothers had called and said they would be here this evening, so that means I can kiss this girl until then.
Many kisses were shared but they came to a stop when Indie spoke.
"I want you to be my girlfriend."
My eyes go wide when I see she's serious.
"I-I want to be your girlfriend" I reply blushing a little.
Our lips connect for a moment but Indigo pulls away and pulls a small box out from under a blanket.
Two small golden rings sit in the box. When I take a closer look I see the words "Stay Alive |-/ "  engraved into each ring.
Indie slips one onto my middle finger and the other on hers.
"Stay alive?" She asks her eyes hopeful.
"Stay alive" I finish, and as soon a the words leave my lips another pair is on mine.
                        A/N
Jelllo!!! Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy. I absolutely love this chapter. I made a new friend by being a bit of a bitch to them but now we're good. More updates soon.