Sure my bed is comfy but it would look better with you in it

When soon arrived in my small town, but we didn't even notice. Mostly because we had both fallen asleep. Later I found pictures on my mother's phone of us snuggled together. I deleted them but after sending them to myself because this girl was even more adorable when she was asleep.
  I felt the car pull into my driveway waking me up. My princess woke up with a groan but smiled when she saw my house.
"We are here girls" My dad called as he opened the driver side door.
We both quickly jumped out and ran to the front door. I unlocked the door and held it open for my darling Jazlyn. She looked around with eyes full of wonder and happiness.
  I smiled at my doe eye girlfriend. Future girlfriend I mean. Hopefully..She would want to be my girlfriend right?
I showed her to my guest room where she probably wouldn't spend much time. Then I showed her mine which was right next door.
"Your bed looks comfy." Jazlyn giggled with yawn. 
"Yeah but it would be more comfortable with you in it." I smirked, Jaz blushing with a small smile.
I gave her a chaste kiss before  picking up her bag and placing it on my bed.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was around midnight and my parents had went to bed and we were supposed to be but I laid in my bed wishing I had my City Girl was laying beside me.
  I pulled my blanket off me and carefully lifted my leg off my bed and limped into the hallway of my house.
i'm I peeked into the guest room to find Jaz stating at the ceiling. She turned and saw me, with a large smile.
  I pointed towards my room. She understood and followed me towards my bed. We climbed in together and I snuggled against her side.
  She kissed the top of my head and we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Which I hadn't had in a long time.

           A/N
To lazy to edit again. Very short oh well🌕