Awful memories & darkest nightmares

Начните с самого начала

*

“What is your favorite color?” I asked him ignoring his question.

“We are doing math right now.” Mr. Johnson said a bit annoyed.

“Right,” I said looking down at the math book. “What a waste of tree.” I murmured before tapping my pencil on it in a steady rhythm.

“What was that? You want to come up here and do a problem?” Mr. Johnson said smirking when my eyes widen. “Sure I’ll write you a problem.” He said already writing it down, fuck nuts.

I slowly stood up hearing people snicker. Not again! I looked at the board to see a problem where it said, find X.

I sighed and yanked the red marker out of his hand. It still didn’t wipe away the smile off his face. I stood there starring at the board for what seemed a really long time but it was only maybe a few seconds. Damn.

“Any time now,” Mr. Johnson said. I sighed again before circling X and writing ‘here it is’ on the bottom. It just meant I had no idea how to do the problem. I stepped aside and heard everyone laugh expect the bimbos in the front row. I faced Mr. Johnson who biting his bottom lip, stopping from not smiling.

“Destiny that is practically algebra,” He said erasing what I wrote down.

“Really?” I said surprised. He began to do the problem and I got lost half way, I have problems paying attention…

I slowly made my way towards my desk as he kept doing the problem. “Where are you going, you’re doing the next problem.” Mr. Johnson said not even looking back to look at me, how did he know?! Let’s just say it took most of the period for me to understand what he was saying, the next half to do a problem. Surprisingly he didn’t mind, he looked like he enjoyed teaching me everything I needed in agonizing steps, I guess my mom did get someone who fits the list. Feisty, hot, patient, kind, funny and father like…

He notice something inside me switched because he smiled at me, genuinely. If only my father could have been like Mr. Johnson, my mother and I wouldn’t have gone through so much pain. I swallowed down my awful memories and darkest nightmares to smile back at Mr. Johnson.

What if will never change the past it will only keep you from the future.

The bell rang and everyone seemed happy that I kept them away from having to do work today.