"Princess?" I asked looking at him. He smirked again.

"Yeah, you like it?" He said looking at me. Honestly, yes I did but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"So.. what do you want?" I asked changing the subject. He pretended to look hurt.

"Well, can't a guy say hi? But anyways.. I came to see if you're going to the party tonight?" He said with his hands still in his pockets.

"I am.. why?" I asked walking out of school with him by my side.

"Just wanting to know, princess." He said licking his lips. I felt my cheeks blush again..

"Ok.." I said. We walked side by side with our hands almost touching.

"I got to go but promise me one thing?" He said as he backed away looking at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Wear something sexy." He said walking away. I could tell he had that stupid smirk on his face..

***

I arrived home with my mom in the kitchen eating at the table. I walked over to her and pecked her on the cheek and sat down along with her.

"Hi mom." I said. She put her fork down and smiled.

"Hey sweety. How was school?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Same as always." I said. She nodded.

"That's good." She said. After five minutes of utter silecne.

"So, I was wondering if I could go to this party with my friend.." I said looking at her.

"I thought parties weren't your thing?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I told her I would go just for her." I said as she nodded in understandment.

"I guess you can but be back before curfew." She said as I nodded in agreement.

***

Kasey came over so we could get ready together. As we were upstairs taking showers and trying to get ready she was helping me with my outfit.

"Okay so, you have to wear something hot." She said as she walked into my closet. I heard her groan as she walked back out of my closet.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You have no party sexy clothes in your closet." She said shaking her head. She walked over to her bag and pulled out a white tight dress that was really short. It was strapless and it had pattens all over it.

(Picture on the side)

"I can't wear that!" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and threw the dress at me.

"Go put it on." She said.

"But-"

"Go put it on!" She repeated. I groaned and went into the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and put on the ridiclouis tight dress. Once I had it on I noticed it hugged all my curves I had in my body. My tan skin made the dress look perfect on me. The dress stopped to the end of my butt. I felt really exposed but the dress looks amazing on me. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kasey's mouth drop.

"Holy shit." She gasped. I laughed at her.

"So it looks okay?" I asked.

"Looks okay? Emily, you look sexy." She laughed as she made me sit down as she did my hair. About 1 hour later we had finally fnished getting ready. Kasey was wearing high waisted blue shorts with a black crop top with black heels. Her hair was down with loose curls and her makeup was done to perfection. I on the otherhand had on that breathtaking dress and black heels aswell. My hair was down, striaghtened to perfection. My makeup was done aswell. With that, we were off to the party.