"She will, I promise." I said, watching him. He turned his head to look at me and gave me a slight smile. 

I let go of Cyra's hand and walked back to a chair by the window. Prince watched as I looked out the window letting the tears fall.

"Shh, its ok." prince said pulling me into his chest. I buried my face in his chest, grabbing a handful of his shirt and pulled him closer. I took in his scent, the one I missed since our big fight last night. He rubbed my back as I soaked his shirt.

"i'm sorry. I said, pulling away looking at his shirt. "Its fine." He said. "i should be the one apolizing." He said pulling my face up to look into his eyes.

they were full of guilt and sadness. "I should have never keep talking to Beauty. It's just she keep coming at me and i didn't know what to do." He said, looking into my teary eyes.

I nodded and gave him a passionate kiss. "I forgive you, just don't do it again." I said, giving him a smile.

he smiled back at me, then wiped my tears. "Dont cry. your to beautiful for that." He said pulled me closer. I blushed and buried my face into his shirt. "Love you." He said, kissing my hair. "Love you too Afro charming." 

******************************

[Cyra's POV]

-DREAM-

"Hey...Hey...HEY WAKE UP!!!" My eyes shot open to see two little kids standing over me. I looked to each of them, slowly sitting up. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital. the gang was here, but they didn't seem to notice I was up.

I looked around until I found Roc, he was laying down in the bed by some girl. i looked at the girl and saw it was me. But i'm awake right now.

I turned to the little kids and saw them watching me. "What's going on? Who are you?" I asked, walking up to them. "Well you are in the in between (LIKE IN THE LOVELY BONES) You had gotten shot two months again, and slipped into a coma. We need you to wake up before tomorrow morning, before the doctor cuts off your life support.

We need you to wake up so we can be born." the little girl said. "What Does me waking up have to do with you being born?" I asked confused. The boy walked up the me with the girl and they each grabbed my hand. "Hi, mommy. I'm Tyler Craig August, and thats my twin sister Skylar Devon August" He said, smiling up at me. 

I looked at the two kids, shocked. Wait how am I pregnat. No way.

I looked at the kids studying their figures. They did kinda look like me. They looked alot like Roc, his hair, and lips. They had my skin color, and eyes. Maybe they were mine.

"Ok so, how do I wae up then?" I asked, looking back down to the gang. They were all surrounding my talking and some crying.

'you have to find the strength and power on the inside. Daddy and the others need you. we need you." Skylar said. I nodded then pulled them into hugs. "I can't believe me and Roc have kids!! Wait how along am I?" I asked, pulling away. 

"you remember the day you got shot? when you and daddy took a shower together? yeah....so two months." I looked away blushing. "Well you need to get going mommy." Skylar said hugging me again. "ok bye, guys, love you!" I said hugging Tyler. 

"See you in 7 Months!" They yelled after me. I smiled and walked back to the bed, i woke up in. I shut my eyes, and thought about the gang and my life on Earth.

I felt my self drift away, and relaxed when I felt my back touch a sheet. I thought about what my twins told me and found my self fighting my eyes open. I looked around taking in my surrounding. 

"GUYS!!! SHE'S AWAKE!!!" Someone yelled running over to me. I looked up to see Roc's face infront of mine. He was smiled down at me, with tears running down his face. "Hey baby." I whispered smiling back. He pulled me into a hug, giving me a kiss I would never forget.

I sat up holding my belly, looking at the others. The girls were sitting by my feet smiling at me, and the boys standing behind them. They all looked down to my hands and saw them on my belly.

"They're ok, Cyra" Roc said kissing my cheek. I turned and smiled up at him. "I missed you." i said rubbing his cheek. He smiled at my touch and placed his hands over him. "i missed you so much. you don't even know." He said kissing me again. 

"GROUP HUG!!" prince yelled out moving over to me with the others. Prod got my other side and pulled me into a hug. I smiled at the others, with my hands still around my belly. "Ok let go." I called out. 

"Mommy bear mode." Casey said grinning at me. i smiled back at me, "You know it!"

"Well, miss Cyra. I see you finally decided it was time to wake up." The doctor said walking in. I smiled over to him laughing. "Two little angels helped me." i said smiling down at my bell..

I am 15 and I'm pregant. 

A Mindless Twin!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें