Chapter 45- finally

Start from the beginning

The bed was comfy, like a soft, soft, marshmallow cushion. It was like I had my longest sleep ever.

I were sleeping beauty.

Hahahahhaa. I wish I were a princess who could be wake up by a kiss. And happyily ever after.

Just kidding.

Warm light had been shining on me, I decided to wake up. I had been sleeping for so long. Slowly, I batted my eyelashes and open my eyelids. The light were so strong that made my eyes hurt. My eyes adjusted the light slowly, and I could see the white ceiling.

"Elsa?"

I looked at my side, and I saw Merida, Punzie, Anna standing right beside me. On my left side, there were Hiccup, Flynn and Kristoff. Anna had been holding my hands for the entire time.

My heart dropped for a bit. For the slighest hope, I thought Jack would be here. But he wasn't. Disappointment rushed to me like electricity.

"How.." I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by Merida.

"You had been sleeping for three days, three days! We are so worried." Mer answered my question before I asked.

"Don't do this to us again. You told us you were going to rest, and why did you go the hotel?" Punzie asked with worried eyes, her eyes watery.

"If it wasnt Jack, I didnt know what would happen. Dont do this to us again sis!" Anna cried, tear started streaming from her eyes.

This caught my attention. I wiped the tears of her eyes with my fingers, "I am sorry.. But how did that have to do with him?"

Punzie and Merida exchanged glances, then looked back to me."You really dont know?" Punzie raised her eyebrow.

I shook my head with hesitation. They looked at me curiously.

"He was the one who sent you here."

Oh.

So that wasnt illusion that I heard his voice, and everything he has spoken to me. It was all true. A part of me was having hope in my heart.

"Where is he now?" I asked with shock. I couldnt believe the one I had been seeking had always be there. "I need to find him now." I tried getting off my bed, but I was all dizzy.

"You really dont know.. Do you?" Hiccup said with a sad face.

"What?" I looked at him, looking even more curious. "What happened? Tell me where he is!"

"He was the reason you are still living, breathing." Kristoff answered simply. "He sacrificed to save you."

What? What had he done for me?

"Your heart, he gave it to you. He saved you." Flynn added.

My eyes widened in horror. Oh gosh, why did he do that? I was in a lost of words, and tears started streaming from my eyes. No, nononono that couldnt be true!

I was about to tear when Merida smashed their heads.

"Ouch!"

"Ahh!"

"Geez okay sorry!"

"Stop messing around, boys." Merida scolded, and they all looked like small kids being scolded by mum.

"Dont listen to them," Punzie glared at them, "they are joking around. Jack hasnt been slept since you came here. I just told him to go and get some rest."

At all sudden, with the dull atmosphere, the door slam opened. I could see a tall figure in a suit while holding lots of paperwork.

I couldnt hold my tears anymore, instead, I let them all down.

"Jack!" I cried out. Covering my mouth in disbelief, I tried to get up from my bed again, but failed.

And he flashed me one of his best boyish smile.

Finally.

~*~

COMMENT+VOTE= COTE!!
SHARE THE STORY WITH 3 JELSA FRIENDS! TAG THEM HERE!♡

Thanks for reading! I am planning to end this book at chapter50. So yeah, probably a few chapters left:)

And for the Q&A section I planned for this book, do you guys have any questions that want to ask me, or jelsa? COMMENT BELOW

And again, thanks for reading my new book "TAG, You're It!" I am thankful of everyone of you had done to me!!

See you in next chapter!

@FancyNobody