Zayn felt defeated for a moment. He didn't want the student to get expelled. He saw all of the potentials in him.

Zayn thought of something. "M-Maybe the reason he is acting out is that he's going through things at h-home? That could put a toll on a person attitude. Have y-you considered g-giving him counseling?" Zayn asked.

The principal shrugged his shoulders. "No, we haven't. To do that, we need his consent, but he's eighteen, so he could easily decline seeing as he's an adult. Also, I doubt if he's going through things at home. His parents are nice people, well liked by almost everyone."

Zayn hesitated for a moment. Should he bring up the picture? He asked himself.

Zayn thoughts won over, and he took off his bag and sat it on the table, opening the flap. He pulled out one of his binders and opened it, taking out Dimitrius picture. Closing the binder, he put it to the side and got up, walking over to the principal. He handed him the paper before going back to his seat, head down once he felt everyone eyes on him.

The principal looked down at the paper at the moment, furrowing his eyebrows before asking, "And what is this supposed to be, Mr. Malik?"

"That's uh - I had my students do an assignment explaining t-their life. That," Zayn gestured down at the paper the principal had just passed down to another staff, "Is what Dimitrius drew. As you can tell, there are two demons standing over the boy. Maybe the demons are his p-parents?" He suggested. "Just because they're nice in public, we don't know how they act at home. They can be completely different people than what you guys see them as," He explained, remembering what Harry told him. "Maybe Dimitrius is being pressured to do things that he doesn't want, and maybe the only emotion he is accustomed to is anger, and that is why he always misbehave."

Once Zayn stopped explaining what he thought, he looked down at the principal, who was looking down at him curiously and then at some teachers, who looked at him with pity. Most of them didn't seem to think about it that way before.

Especially Justin, who felt like a ton of bricks just hit him.

But there always had to be that one oddball, and that person was Ms. Baldwin.

She scoffed, handing Justin the picture and he started to examine the drawing that apparently spoke 1000 words. "I doubt it. Like you said, it was an assignment, and students tend to put a lot of bull on their stuff. It's just another dumb assignment," she spoke the thoughts. Most of the teachers looked at her dubiously, especially Justin, and she shrugged her shoulders in response. "What? Am I right or am I wrong?"

Zayn felt his anger take over his body. Before he could stop himself, he shot out the seat, startling Justin beside him. "It is more than just a 'dumb' project, I have you know Ms. Baldwin." Zayn spat the woman name like it was venom, and at the moment to Zayn, it was. "If it were just some 'dumb' project, then this much details and hard work wouldn't have been put into it. If it were such a 'dumb' project, then such message wouldn't have been conveyed in it. This," Zayn spoke, snatching the drawing from Justin and showing it towards Hailey. "Is far, from a dumb project. We both know how this student is, and if it were dumb, he wouldn't have bothered to do it."

Zayn looked differently than he usually did. His usually calm, relaxed and shy facial expression was far gone; replaced with this new Zayn that Justin was seeing. This Zayn jaws was clenched, his irises were darker than usual, and he was shaking a little, from what Justin thought of as anger. Even though it was attractive, Justin didn't like seeing the man worked up.

Most of the facility looked at Zayn with nothing but surprise, apparently not expecting the art teachers' outburst. Ms. Baldwin now was embarrassed, and she was glaring at the side of Zayn's head as if that'll help any.