Chapter44- Pacify her

Zacznij od początku

"You ruined us, Tiana. You knew what you fxcking did. You broke her, make her shattered, make us broken apart." I said quietly, and the memories never stopped replaying in my mind.

"You have won, okay? Congratulations, you are the fuck up queen now, happy?" I lowered my voice, clenching my fists but trying to hold back my anger.

"But I love you." She muttered, only loud enough for me to hear. Her ears and cheeks were flamed.

I covered my face with my hands, and I didnt know what to say, or response. I just wanted a moment to escape everything, and things just came around.

"I am sorry, but you dont know what is love." I faced her and said with a determined look, "you love my frame, my image, and you love the jealous looks of others. You love yourself only."

Her shock expression wasnt difficult to hide. It actually shown all over her face. Never being rejected in her lifetime, of course she would act this way.

"Well since you are here now, I am leaving soon before things happen. Thanks for the stay." I said nonchalantly.

"Stay for lunch, and then you leave, please." She half begged me. I guess lunch wouldnt be a big deal.

"Yea. Just lunch." I replied.

"See you later then." She left the room while kept her eyes on her phone.

***

I walked down to the stairs at about noon, about one something, nearly two. I had my lunch at the hotel, free lunch good food. I decided to leave by then. My head was so painful after drinking the bottles from last night.

While walking down, I heard people gossiping, something about a conflict downstairs. I couldnt hear clearly but something was up for sure.

Then there was something, someone actually, caught my attention. She was there, right in front of my eyes.

And then I saw Tiana, walking away from her, going up to the stairs.

Her eyes were swolen, and I could see tears dried on her face. She saw me, but she walked right pass me. Everything just surprised me in just a day.

I drew my attention back to Elsa. She was same as Tiana, tears running down on her beautiful cheeks, kneeing on the floor. It hurt to see her crying, or saddening. Her eyes were full with dark circles, skin was even paler than she usually was. Even a stranger could tell she hasn't been sleeping for long. I hated myself for causing her pain. I would have stabbed myself if I had a knife.

Standing up on the staircase, I struggled mentally. A big part of me wanted to go and hold her tightly to pacify her. But another part of me had known the fact that she wouldnt be forgiving me. I didn't deserve her.

"She wouldnt want to see you." Tiana glared at me and bite her lips bitterly. She had been holding back her tears, and so did Elsa. Knowing that Elsa has been in pain because of me hurt me so fucking much. If it wasnt me, if I didnt invade her life, she would meet the one in her life and be happy. Not like this. And yet, I knew I couldnt live without her.

For the next moment I knew, there were gasps and a sound of callapse. People were surrpunding the spot where Elsa was kneeing.

My eyes were widen in horror, and without any thoughts, I rushed down and pushed away the crowd forcefully. I reached Elsa's soft hands. Oh gosh I had been missing her touch.

"Call the ambulance." I said in a clam tone that even scared myself. No one moved for a bit, and I was boiling with worries.

I called out louder again, glaring at the crowd angrily "Damn it! Did no one hear me? I said call the fucking ambulance!"

Finally realization hit them. The crowd started panicking, and some of them are trying to call the ambulance. The hotel manager came out and helped us out. He settled us in a room at the corner of the hall, which was the service room.

"May I take your name, Sir?" The manager asked.

"Frost, Jack Frost." I answered him without hesitation. I didnt mind anyone dragging my ass back to my house or what. "Somebody just wake her, please. "I muttered again.
~*~

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

Okay so the last chapter was a troll ending haha it wasnt real whoops!

I wish you like this chapter! Things are going to be ended soon probably.  I desire to end this book on about 50th chapters! Wish me luck!

I promise you guys to give you a epilogue haha! So no worries, there will be no trashy ending! xoxo

If you have any questions that you wanna ask about me, or the characters, you can just write it here. I might be updating an Q&A section after the epilogue so you guys could know more details! *smug look*

Tell me about your thoughts! Thanks for the support! Xoxo

@FancyNobody