The Beginning of an End

3rd Persons POV

After that night, the students are already packing up their things and ready themselves to leave the camp.

Meanwhile, Lulu and the gang are also packing although for Lulu, she still haven't moved on what happened to her last night.

"Hey Lulu... you've been spacing out lately? Are you sure you're okay?" Rin asked, putting a hand on her shoulders.

Lulu looked up to him and nodded "Yeah.. I am, thanks Rin" and smiled.

Lulus POV

I gave a reassuring smile as I pack my things on my bag. He smiled back and returned to his packing.

As I pack, questions keep on going to my mind.

"Who was that guy?" "What happened that time?" "Why did I cry?"

"Why can't I remember?"

*Arrived at the Academy*

"Inuya I'm back.." I mumbled as I lay on my bed.

"It's been a rough camp huh?" Inuya asked as he crawled beside me and laid there.

"Very... say Inuya.."

"Yes? Lulu-sama?"

"Have I..." I felt heavy all of the sudden "Have I know.. should I say knew someone before?"

Inuya suddenly clears his throat "Lulu-sama why would you---"

"I saw him Inuya! He went to me. He said we've been together for so long and he said he needs me! Who was he? I know you know Inuya!" I said, almost as if I'm screaming, sitting up and looking at him for answers.

With his usual calm down.. he said "Lulu-sama calm down- I don't--"

"WHAT? You don't know?! You're lying Inuya!!" Now I felt out of control. I'm losing control.

"Lulu----"

"SHUT UP! LIES, LIES. FULL OF LIES. I'M NOT A BLESSING, I'M A CURSE!!"

3rd Person POV

Lulu's tail starts to grow, her flames in full flare. Her hands are starting to transform into paws and feet look like a felines.

"This world... the underworld... they both.. THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME!!!"

The room turned into flames. With only a second, it turned into a burnt room.

"Lulu.. okay I'll tell you, but it was for your safety!" Inuya shouted, now flying in front of me.

"Hah? Now you're telling me?" Lulu snarled, clutching her fists.

"Like I said, it was for YOUR safety Lulu, telling your real past is risky.."

"Past? What real past---" Suddenly Lulu went berserk. Holding on her head while screaming.

"Aggghhh!!"

Her paws got bigger, the transformation is now reaching until her shoulder. She gained feline ears and her hair starts to separate into layers. When she opened her eyes, her orange ones turned into bright red. Marks start spreading on her cheeks.

"A-AAAGHHHH" Her scream sounds like a roar.

"Pre-Chimera..." Inuya mumbled in fear.

She looked left and right and went straight to her window, jumping out on high speed and landed safely.

She took a quick look at Inuya and made her escape. Probably planning to bring chaos... to this campus.

"I have to tell Rin.." Inuya said as he quickly go to Rins dorm, hoping he's there.

And help Lulu...