Demon inside

Chapter 10

Lulus POV

Panting and tired I lay in my bed, staring at the dark ceiling. My room was a mess. Books scattered, turned tables, slash marks everywhere. I guess I'll have to fix my room. Again.

Again... this happens alot now and then.

"Why do I even..." I mumbled and tears starts to fall down my cheeks

"I don't want to live in this hell hole anymore...."

I kept crying. Crying in pain. I curled in a ball as well as my tail. I hope it all ends.. I hope my life ends.

I closed my eyes and sleep was there to comfort me and forget about all of it.

The first thing I saw in the darkness was Rin. Then Yukio. These two... they're like my brothers. People I can depend with and have fun. Even in this hell, I see them as a measurement of peace.

Yukio and Rin approached me, their hands reaching out for me. Waiting for me to take it. I smiled then took them.

Then things went horrible. I burnt both of their hands.

Yukio screamed in pain. Rin growled and turned into a demon, glaring at me with hatred.

"R-Rin.. Yukio.. I-I didn't mean to!" I shouted, looking at my own hands.

"Lulu... why.." Yukio said as he looked at me. Suddenly, there were fire everywhere.

I looked around, confused. So confused. Then the demon male screamed

"Didn't mean to?! DIDN'T MEAN TO?!" Rin is in rage.

"We're not stupid!!"

"I-Its n-not me---"

Then the fire grew stronger and stronger. I went crying.

"Rin.. please.. believe me... It wasn't me!!"

Rin didn't reply. Instead he looked at me, alittle calm this time.

"Then who...."

I looked at him and Yukio when suddenly the fire burned them. My eyed widen. My heart sunk low.

"What have I done...." I thought to myself..

Then I woke up. Looking at my surroundings from left to right.

My cheeks are wet and my eyes are sore. I guess I was crying while asleep. I wiped my face then went to the door. Turned the knob and opened it. I heard snoring and I looked down to find who was it. It was Rin.

He was sleeping beside the door, leaning on the wall. With his moth alittle opened and hands down holding a box which has a slice of cake on it.

He was suppose to give it to me?

I looked down on him, staring at his sleeping face. So peaceful.

"Rin.... you would not leave me right?" I whispered as I bend down, getting a better view of his sleeping face.

I felt alittle heat in my cheeks, but ignored is and touched his forehead. Then I wiped his bangs to the side.

I smiled to myself and looked at his features. He has small fangs on the side of his mouth, his hair is more 'blue-ish' up close and he looks like a child.

I chuckled at that thought.

Before I can stand, his started fidgeting and woke up. Eye blinking and focusing, he looked at me and he opened his eyes wide.

For a second there, It is as if he right through me.

Rins POV

I woke up but my vision is a bit blurry so I squinted and blinked a few times. Trying to get my vision into focus.

As I looks at my left I saw a figure in front of me then everything became clear as a camera lenses. Our eyes met and for a second, I can see through her orange eyes. It was dull inside.

We gazed at each other for a moment when she stand up and showed me the box. The one I bought cake for her and said.

"T-Thank you... Rin..."

I flinched and stood up immediately.

"N-No prob!! I was worried you might get hungry so...."

"I see... Hey Rin..."

I looked at her again, only receiving an avoiding look from her.

"Do.... not go in my room... for now... please... you... and Yukio"

For some reason, this side of her made my heart sunk. I don't want her being like this.

I stared at her, not knowing what to say to her if I should agree or ask her if she's fine. I'm getting worried.

But instead I gave her a reassuring smile "Yeah sure.. We know you need privacy Hahaha...haa..."

"Okay Rin that was stupid..."

I want to hit myself

I heard a small laugh from Lulu and she looked at me

"Come on.. I'm gonna prepare dinner. Where's Yukio?"

"On a mission" I replied.

Yukio went in a mission somewhere just near somewhere. He's gonna return later on.

"I see..." she locked the door of her room.

"He'll return sooner or later by this time so I'm gonna start cooking"

Lulu said as she walk to the kitchen while I looked at her worried.

"Do worry. I'm fine. Really "

"No you're not..." I told myself "You're in pain and I can see that.."

---------------------------------------

OH MY GODS?! 2K READERS AAAAA OMG HNNGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH ;;;;;; AND I RECEIVE NOTIFS OF SOME ADDING MY STORY TO THEIR READING LISTS AAAA THAT ALSO MADE ME HAPPY!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH LITTLE DEMONS 😘😳💖

Do continue reading my book 😄 and also my upcoming books 🙏

You guys are awesome as Rin and Yukio 😘😳 I really mean it

And So glad there are people appreciating my weab fanfics... thank you!!