Over the Sleepover

Lulus POV

"Rin... Its already 10 pm you're still busy watching that series.."

"What? Its cool!!"

Rin explained while raising his hands. Currently he's watching an anime called 'My Hero Academia' and It really has a great story... but still.. we can't sleep because of the noise.

(A/N: :^) DEKUUU!!!!)

"Big Brother, the anime is good and all but you can continues that tomorrow! You told Lulu-san you'll behave while we're staying!"

"A-Ah.. I forgot.. sorry!!" He paused the video then showed me the sorry gesture.

I laughed alittle and replied "Nah.. its actually fine since I start to like the anime too" I smiled.

"O-Oh.. soukka.. then sit here?" He asked as he move to the right side of the couch to give me space to sit.

I nodded and sat beside him then Yukio followed. Which makes me in the middle. The video starts playing and suddenly I felt I'm in between of a war..

Rin POV

"Yosh! I'm beside Lulu--- Wait.. why is four eyes doing here?" I annoyingly thought to myself.

Groaning in annoyance. I stared angry at him, hoping he'll leave soon.

"I hope four eyes will leave soon... " I whispered.

"Hm? What is it Rin?" Lulu asked. Looking at me.

I changed into a angry demon to a happy monster as I looked at Lulu.

"Oh its nothing~ Hehe" I grinned.

She nods and continues watching the show. Hugging a nearby pillow.

I chuckled then return staring at four eyes.

Yukios POV

I looked at Rin, who was giving me a deadly glare, and sweat dropped alittle. But then I returned him with a glare too. Giving him the "I won't loose to you, you bastard" look.

I fixed my glasses and it seems I pressed Rins buttons. He really look si annoyed. So posses like he wants to bite of my head.

As we continued our glaring contest, both of us looked Lulu as she yawned softly then digs herself on the pillow she was hugging. I really want to put her hair aside her face but it seems Rin for the same idea since he's looking at me with an unpleasant look.

"So much for being twins..." I annoyingly thought to myself.

"I should definitely bring her to her room, okay Yukio?" Rin whispered, emphasizing some words.

I fixed my glasses.

"Iya, you wash the dishes, I will be the one carrying her to her room.."

So me and Rin started a debate on who'll being Lulu-san to the room and neither of us are giving up. Whispering angrily and pushing each other while Lulu is asleep in the middle. We're like kids fighting for a lollipop.

Lulu POV

I dug my head on the pillow, feeling very sleepy. As I dug me head, I can feel the tension again. Like there's two angry dogs beside him. Is it Rin and Yukio?

I just hugged the pillow more while I rest my eyes but, I'm still awake. By my surprise, Rin starts to talk.

"I should definitely bring her to her room.. okay Yukio?" Emphasizing some words, surely it may make Yukio mad?

"Wait? Her? Who 'Her'? Me????" I asked myself. A bit confused on what's going on.

"Iya.. You wash the dishes. I will be the one carrying her to her room.." Yukio barked.

The suddenly I can here the two debating and saying things to each other like "But I'm the eldest" and "But I'm the most responsible one". Making them sound like kids fighting for a toy.

I can feel each others moving bodies, which is caused by them pushing way other. Then suddenly I can feel something dropped from Yukios side, which was his glasses. Hearing muffled sounds and groans, I guess their hands are in each others faces.

"Met.. Gwwwooo" Rin said as Yukio replied with a short.

"Shat op.. yu lep gow!" Yukio barked back.

I sweat dropped while continuing to fake sleep because I really don't know what to do with these guys.

"Well... I guess this is gonna be a long night..." I thought myself as I drifted to sleep. As well as the twins.

-----------------------------

MMYES! FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPPIE~ :3

But it only reached 700 words tho ;w;)) I usually do it with my own rule of 1k words each chapter but idk ajdba.

Ah! Btw I'm making a new book and this time its a HAIKYUU fanfic :^) Mainly a Tsukishima x OC one huehuehuehue.

To follow updates about it don't fret to follow!! =w=))