Secrets

Chapter 9

Lulus POV

"I wonder... Is it really not okay for me to tell them I'm also a half demon like Rin, Inuya?" I mumbled as I wash the dishes and Inuya was resting on my shoulder.

He shook his head as a response and said "No. Even though they have accept him. We're not sure If they can accept you. And remember, you're apparently in their textbooks."

What Inuya meant is kinda true. Well, I am in the context of our textbooks of demons, the spawn of the Chimera. And its doesn't have a good background to begin with.

I have a demonic side, which is mainly the side shown in the text book, that I keep in check and it is sealed with the sword I've always bring with me everywhere. The swords name is "Shirayuki" meaning snow white. Yes, Snow White. And It is powerful enough to seal away my demonic side.

But for a condition.

My life can be drained away by my sword if I stay human for too long. The time when I first met Rin, I was in the demonic form because of that. I need to free it. With control. Which is hard for my part because every time I go demonic I go astray. Like, in rampage.

And while in rampage, I can destroy building in a wild way. Very wild way. Kill lots of people just to satisfy its terrifying lust for blood and... fear..

That's the reason why I'm a well known rampaging demon. The demonic side that is.

"Hmm.. I guess Rin is the only person who knew about it then.." I mumbled

Inuya nodded and continued watching my hands rubbing the the plate.

"Ah Lulu! I've got the things you said--- K-K-KITSUNE[FOX]?!?!" Rin Shouted surprisingly as he points Inuya.

The both of us looked at him and Inuya responded with a 'Yo' then raises his paw.

Rin still looked shocked as he wave his hands slightly

"Y-Yo..."

"Ahh.. you guys haven't met yet. Rin this is Inuya. And Inuya I suppose you already know him.." I said as I continue my job.

"Eh? He knows me?"

"Yup I know you. I've observed everything and anything that Lulu-sama comes in contact with. Demo~ I really prefer to be not noticed and known so do not tell your twin about me. And don't ever be curious of me" Inuya explained as he goes around Rin and lands on his head.

Rin just looked up and agreed like a good boy.

I wiped my hands as I go to Rin and get Inuya, who was laying flat on Rins head and put him on my shoulder.

"Inuya really has his standards so do follow them.." I told Rin and he nodded again.

"O-Oh.. The things you asked. I have it" He stuttered as he brings out a plastic bag.

I gave him my thanks and get the bag from him. Suddenly, I felt my chest going heavy, my head aching and my thoughts are going astray.

"Why... Why Now?!?!?!" I thought to myself in anger.

"Lulu! Whats wrong?!" Rin asked and Inuya looked at me.

"Lulu.. control"

"I.. can't... aaaghh!" I shouted in pain.

My head hurts so bad and let go the bag of fruits and gripped my hair in pain. My tail went out and swaying dangerously from left and right repeatedly.

Rin look at my tail then to me and to the tail again. He gets it. My demon side... is awakening.

Red flares start to show on my head and my horns starts forming.

"I can't.... I can't let Yukio see me like this..."

I bolted to my room and slammed the door close. Locking it after.

3rd persons POV

As Lulu restrained herself inside her room. Inuya and Rin stayed, dumbfounded, about what just happened.

"W-What will happen to her...?" Rin asked as he looked at Inuya.

"She's... in deep pain right now... you know.... and some demons thinks of her as a blessing... but Lulu... she thinks of herself as a curse... So Rin." Inuya looked at him

"Please... make her happy and don't let her regret living.."

After saying that, Inuya floating and hid somewhere within the room.

"Regret... living....?" Rin mumbled as he looked at Lulus room.

Having an temptation to help her he walked in front of her door. But then, he bit his lip as he hear loud banging and pounding.

"Maybe... I'll let her be for now...."

Rin remember the days he was exactly like that. Confused and pained.

He let out a sigh and left Lulu to let out her whole demon self. Knowing he doesn't have any way (yet) how to help her.

-----------------------------------------

HEYYY!! So yah this is really short but hey~ I'm apparently on exams week and now working to 3-4 novels (Including this one) that I'm confidently gonna update and make
:3 so yep~! Do check for updates!!

To give you a heads up~ here are the novels I'm updating:

※The Son of Satan meets The Daughter of Lucifer

Making:

※Its Now or Never [ Haikyuu Fanfic, Tsukki x OC ]
※C.H.O.I.C.E [ A Maze Runner Fanfic, Newt, Minho and Thomas x Cyril (OC) ]
※How to World Dominate (Tentative)

●w●)b So there you go!

Btw also don't fret to check and follow my ff other accs. This is mostly my trash/cosplay acc ^^

※Instagram: @ black.crow_Kou
※Twitter: @ kou_zy02
※Snap Chat: @ koutazy02

ARIGATOU!!!!