Comrades on 1st day

Chapter 2

Lulu POV

"Ok Kirigiri-san, you can seat anywhere you want." Okumura-senei said.

I nodded and seated at the 2nd row to the front, behind Rin and the short haired girl. Well I want to learn ofcourse and at the same time I will take a good look at these two.

*Time Skip*

The bell rang which means its time for lunch. I just continued copying some notes when Rin and the girl looked at me.

"Still finishing it? It will take forever to finish that! Oh and If ever, are you the girl who-----"

I cutted Rin's sentence by bringing out my sword with one hand and the other still holding the ball pen.

"Sorry but If you mind if I can finish these and...."

I went closer and whispered to him " Would you keep that a secret...will ya?"

"I hope this guy is trustable as a fellow demon...." I thought to myself.

He blinked and nodded as responds "A-Ah! Soukka! Your the girl I saw at the market the other day!!"

I looked at him and looked at my notes "Yeah so next time, don't ride on carts."

"E-Eh! Rin!! You rode a cart from a market! You would die you know..."The pale blonde girl said and looked at me slowly.

"...Hm?" I looked at her with a questioning look.

She flinched alittle and looks down slowly. "A-Ano.. Kirigiri-san.. C-Can you be one of my friends? You can make friends with mine.." She asked shyky.

My eyes went alittle bright with that question. Friends? Comrades?? Who will reject that!

I smiled slightly and nodded at her "Yeah sure.. we can be friends... and I prefer to be called Lulu."

Her shy face transformed into a bright smile. "Un! You can count on me at your problems ok?"

I kept smiling slightly as responds. I kept on admiring the feeling if being friends with a human. As I looked at Rin, He was also looking at me and the both of us avoid eye contact. I just looked at the girl.

"Wait.. I didn't get your name..." I told her

"Ah! Call me Sheimi! ^^" She answered me.

*After a few minutes*

Sheimi invited me to have recess with Rin and her. I accepted their invitation and followed them since I don't know where their canteen is. Rin sat down at the table first as the both of us followed.

"Hmmmm...." Rin growled alittle as he stares at me.

I just pretend not to see anything and avoid my gaze on him.

"Errrmm.....hmmmm...." He kept looking at me.

"Neh Rin, Stop staring at my friend will you?" Sheimi said to Rin with a nervous tone.

Sheimi... She really looks like a feminine girl. She's cute and very kind. She's really a "friend" Material. I can trust her but I will not tell her Im a half demon like Rin.

"Ok fine.... Anyway L-Lulu.." Rin said.

"Hm? What?" I asked him.

"Later... Can I talk to you.. privately. Later when its time to go home.."

I nodded "Yeah sure..."

Rin nodded as well and eats his bread that he bought awhile ago. Sheimi starts talking to me and I listened. I just wonder what will he say to me later though..

*Time Skip*

The bell rang which is a sign it times to go to our dorms. Rin immediately stood up beside me. Sheimi bowed and say her goodbyes before leaving and also the others left. It was only me and Rin left in the classroom. He broke the silence.

"Yukio said I can guide you to your dorm building. Lets talk while we do. Ok?" He said with a bright grin.

I blushed and nodded. I never met a guy who can grin or smile like that. I brings out a very hyper and happy aura from him. We started walking out of the room.

"So Lulu, about before.. ummm.. are you a half demon too?" He asked me with curiosity.

I can't hide it from him anymore, He saw me and I saw him. I let out sigh in defeat.

"Yes.. Im the a daughter of the Greek Monster.... Chimera.." I answered him in a collected way.

He let out a long "Aaaahhh" as a sign he get it. But I caught him looking at me in the corner of my eye. He still look curious and it seems he want to know more. I just let out a sight and continue to walk.

"Oh there your dorm!" Rin points a dormitory building for girls.

I looked at the building and to him. I bowed as thanks, good thing my demon servant, Inuya, told me about how japan respect each other and its traditions. If ever you are wondering what is Inuya looks like, He's a half Fox and demon. A demon fox to be precise.

"Arigatou.... n-neh.. umm O-Okumura--" I was cut off by Rin

"Call me Rin.." he said with a sweet smile.

"The smile is so sweet that you just wanna stare at him for a long time." I thought to myself

I blinked and shook my head alittle. I was out of my mind there.

"O-Ok Rin.. umm.. thanks.. and sorry.." I said

"Huh?" he tilts his head "thanks and sorry for what??"

"When I pointed my sword at you in front of the class.. a-and thanks for keeping quiet about me being a half demon... I appreciate it dearly" I said with a deep bow.

He immediately hold my shoulders and makes me stand straight up. I looked at him and I saw him blushing. He hides his blush with his other hand.

"D-Don't be too formal.. I'm not use to that and you don't need to.." He said looking away avoiding eye contact.

"O-Okay..." I said and nodded.

"G-Good.." He lets go and calm down a little "I better get going, just tell the last by the counter your family name then she'll give you your room let neh? Ok jaa ^^" He said as he runs to his dormitory near here.

"Rin.... he's a fun guy... and very nice.. maybe I should make him my comrade.." I said to myself as a smile is plastered on my face.

I walked in to the dormitory and do what Rin folded me. I got my keys and went to my dorm. I opened it and the room was near and all of my things are there in place. Not bad.

I went to the window and I saw Rins dormitory. It looks old and a little ruined but in good condition. I wonder who is he with though. When I was about to close the window I saw a small figure by that dormitorys window.

"Is that person waving??" I though and looked closely.

Looks familiar, Dark blue hair.. and he has a tail waving along... wait.. R-RIN?! Who is he waving at???

Rins POV

I was waving at Lulu by the window and I also waved using my tail so I can be noticed. I saw her looking at me. Haha she looks cute even from afar. Really cute..

I blinked and shake me head and keeps waving. I bet she already noticed me. She just looked and I kept on waving hoping for a response. I hope Yukio didn't notice me though. He would lecture me.

Shortly, I saw her waving back using her tail then closed the window curtains. I chuckled then stopped waving and just lean at the window.

"I wanna be close to her more.." I thought to myself

I was disturbed when Yukio suddenly went in outer room.

"Brother, finish you homework neh" he said as he sat down his study table.

I let out a groan and do my homework. I can't really focus on my work because I was only thinking of Lulu...