20- Talking with Silence

Start from the beginning

"I was supposed to get Married..." I said out loud. It was quiet as we just lied on our backs, the silence asked for me to continue. "My father was a powerful man and wanted to bond another company to him, but to keep the bond permanent, he wanted me to marry the eldest son of the Company's Owner." The silence asked for more. "So, I was suppose to get married in August, on my birthday." I said with a shrug. I laughed coldley as I remebered that I shoudln't even care, because I am married already. "Sorry, Too Much Information." I said to empty space. I turned my head to see Kakashi looking at me, almost strained? Upset? Pity Filled? I didn't like it very much.

"What? Don't look at me like that." I said sitting up. The look became stronger. "Stop it." I said pushing myself up against the couch.

"What look?" He asked, sitting up.

"L-like that." I stuttured. Closing my eyes and turning my head away. "I don't need your pity." I said.

"Its not pity. Its..." Kakashi died out. "Admiarance...? Mabey amazement...I mean. I'm not one for many emotions...but...so far. I'm amazed at your story." Kakashi said, I felt his gloved hand toutch my arm. I flinched back involuntarily.

"S-sorry, I'm not used to physical contact, still not mentaly healed yet." I said, then remebered something. "Mussō-ka." I said outloud. He appeared in a poof beside me. "My medication, do I still need it?" I asked him, shocked that I hadn't gone mad by now.

"You never needed medication in the first place...just stay with Kakashi, it'll go away." Mussō-ka said tilting his hat and poofing off leaving me with my mouth slightly open.

"Da Fudq? What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled to empty space. Flapping my arms slightly. I looked at Kakashi who seemed just as clueless as I was. "Well that told me NOTHING." I said with a sigh, my head hung over in defeat.

"Medication?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. In my old world they gave me medication and stuff, so I wouldn't go insane again." I said bluntly, with my back on the couch.

"Are you alright now? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Kakashi asked hurridly.

"No, I'm fine...I think." I mumbled the last part, looking to the side.

It was quiet. A silence filled with peace. I broke it with some more information. "I was kind of bullied when I was little. People didn't like my family, so the kids took it out on me." Silence asked for more. "At first it was name calling, little things, such as stealing items, forced to work alone, pushing down notebooks." I shruged. " And I was used to that, it was normal for me...but then it became physical. People would shove me down stairs, hit me with balls, throw balls of gum at me." I shruged again. "Ofcourse my father thought it would be bad for his reputation for his daughter to be seen with brusies...so he made the physical bullieing stop...and then the mental bulling came." I shrugged again and took in a breath of air to calm the anxiety in my stomach as I recalled everything.

"Y-you don't have to tell me all of this.." Kakashi said hesitatingly.

"No, I want to." I said then sighed. "I had been told the same things over and over, given the silent treatment for my whole life...and then I was finally taken out of school. My father didn't want me messing up the name of his company with my depressing attitude." I looked to the side then the other side, as if waiting for somebody to inturupt. Nobody. "So I learned online...on my computer. Thats when I discovered Role Playing Games...and I met Kiki. She was a hacker, is a hacker." I corrected myself with a smile. "She's built up to become one of the most world famous hackers. I'm proud to say she hacked me when I was little." I said with a satisfied nod. "I told her everything, even things I wasnt supposed to..like-" I cut myself off and looked to the ground where Kakashi watched with questioning eyes, but facinated with my story. "I don't want to talk about that.." I said looking to the side. Feeling slightly guilty that I led him on.