Chapter 12

[ In Love ]

~~Yoongi pov~~

After my parents and Y/N's dad meet Y/N, it's my turn to meet her alone. The doctor said that Y/N was still unconscious.

I come into the room and see Y/N was quietly sleep. I take a chair and place it beside Y/N's bed, sitting on it while my eyes staring at her pale face. I hold her cold hand gently.

It's a relief when the doctor said she save from surgery. That's mean I got my chance to continue my life with her as her true husband from now.

I gently placed her palm on my cheek. "I'm happy that you're not leaving me. I don't know what I feel if I was missing you. I already in love with you. After what happens at the kitchen, I become understand what love is. Love is real. Before this, I don't believe anything about love and now, I already believing it. I'm so sorry if i behave rudely to you. I hope you could forgive me for that." I said while admiring her face as a tear rolled down to my cheek.

Suddenly her hand was moving. I focusing on her face until her eyes opened. She moved her head to look at me with her little smile.

"I forgive you. I'm glad that I have a chance to have a happy life too and I want to let you know that I love you." she said while smiling at me, caressing my cheek softly.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I'm sorry for failed to protect you from danger" I said and for the first time I said "I love you" to someone, someone that I truly love with.

Then I saw her tear slowly rolled down from her cheek. I confusedly look at her after seeing her softly cry.

"Why are you crying?" I ask but she just smiling at me.

"It's a tear of happiness to having such a lovely husband like you" she happily giggle.

"Me too" I said, smiling at her back as I stand up from my seat, slowly lean my face toward her and for the first time, I give her a soft and passionate kiss her lips after our first kiss on our wedding.

~~3 month later (Y/N's pov)~~

I was cuddling with Yoongi while watching movie together at the living room when I feel nausea and want to throw up.

"are you okay, honey?" Yoongi worriedly ask me.

"Y-yeah i'm-" I was about to finished my word when I rushing toward a bathroom, throw up in the toilet.

"oh god..." after I throw up, suddenly my body became weak as I sit on the floor. Yoongi burst into the bathroom to see me already weak on the floor

Yoongi not giving me a word and didn't hesitate to lift me up like a bridal style. Yoongi put me on the bed once he reach to the bedroom.

Yoongi don't like to bring me to the hospital or clinic so he call a doctor to come here instead.

Not long after that, the doctor arrived.

"Sir, can you please stay out for a moment?" The doctor said and Yoongi nods at her as respond.

~~Yoongi pov~~

I was waiting the result of Y/N and suddenly doctor step out from the room.

"How was my wife, doctor?" I ask her.

"You wife is fine but her body was kinda weak. You should take care of her and don't let her do heavy work so often about 8 or 9 month" The doctor said while smiling at me.

I just calmly nodded since I just heard Y/N was only unwell for a little but then, I suddenly reliazed what the doctor said.

"Wait, 8 or 9 month? My wife is pregnant?" I ask with widened eyes.

"Yes and it was a twins~" The doctor said. My eyes went even bigger. I couldn't tell how happy it feeling just now. I'm about to being a dad.

"Can I meet my wife now?" I excitedly ask her.

"Sure but I have to go now since I was have another patients now" The doctor said. I nods at her as she leave my house.

I come into our bedroom and see that Y/N was sleeping. I walking toward her and take a seat beside her.

After few minutes later, she finally awake. "What the doctor said?" Y/N ask, half awake.

"Doctor said that you're fine but you have to rest and not to doing heavy work often for 8 or 9 month" I said, smiling sweetly at her as I was excited to see her reaction soon.

"9 month?? That was too long but wait, am I pregnant right now??" Y/N finally realized it as she widened her eyes in surprise

"Yes and it was a twins!!" I said, giggling at her of how cute she is with her shocked looked.

"R-really?" Y/N ask and I replied her with a nod. A tear of happiness began to filled in her eyes as she look down to her tummy.

"I can't believe that I will give a birth to this two of our sunshine" Y/N softly said.

"Me too and we will have a wonderful life with this two of our sunshine after 8 or 9 month" I said, leaned down to give a kiss on Y/N's tummy and then up to her lips.

~~2 years later (Y/N's pov)~~

2 years kate and now I have this two sunshine with us. I can't believe that I give a birth a twins and it was one boy and one girl. And I couldnt even describe how happy I am to married such a lovely husband even someone he could be so cold tho.

I was at the playground with Yoongi and our two child. Our child was happily playing together at the playground while Yoongi and I were sitting on the bench, wrapping his one arm around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Look, how cute our child playing together there and they two are really look alike like us, right babe?" Yoongi sweetly said.

"Yeah, it was a mini us. They look so cute when they playing together" I said with a smile as I watching our child playing together.

"That's true" Yoongi said as he giving me a peck on my lips before running toward our child, joining to playing with them.

I was giggling at Yoongi that acting like a kid who playing with their friends. I continue watching they playing together with a wide smile on my face.

Thanks god for giving me such a wonderful life with two of my sunshine and my partner heart, Min Yoongi.

The end

____________________________________________

I'm sorry if the storyline of this book unsatisfactory but thanks anyway for those people who reading this book until the end of the chapter. Sadly, I'm not active in this account anymore but if you look after for my new book, you guys can check out my second's account for new update, hobiely
It would be mean a lot to me if you could check out my books and voted too in my second's account. Lots of love! <3