Chapter 3

[ Rude ]

~~Y/N's pov~~

I give him a friendly smile but he replied me by glaring at me?! How rude!!

He literally evoke the feel of annoyance for him when I see his first impression for me. Based on how he act right now, I know we possibly won't be a happy married couple.

Mr. Min and Mrs. Min was smiling at me as I did the same. His parents look nice hut not their son. "take a seat." My dad instruct me to sit next to this pale skin guy.

I let out a heavy sigh, I was standing not far from the pale skin guy as I were hesitate to sit beside that pale skin guy.

"What are you doing, stupid. Just sit down" That pale skin guy was whispering and pulled my hand down as I instantly sit down on the chair.

I give a death stare to him after hearing his words and his harsh attitude to me.

"You said that I'm 'stupid'? I didn't do anything to you that make you mad or what and you call me 'stupid'? You being rude to me without any reason. I think, you should call yourself stupid instead of me, you stupid" I scoffed annoyingly and sit properly, give an innocently smile to then while acting there was nothing happen.

This pale skin guy just rolled his eyes while crossed his arms.

"Your daughter is really beautiful Y/D/N" Mrs. Min compliment about me with a little smile on her lips.

"Yeah, she is really beautiful just like her late mom" my dad replied, smiling back to them.

"Okay and how about our child wedding ceremony?" Mr. Min ask.

"I think we can start our child wedding next week. It must be easy if we start the wedding early, right?" My dad telling out his suggestion about my wedding's date.

'That's too early!! How can my dad want this wedding started that fast. He put a money that more important than his daughter. What a bad dad' Crept into my mind.

Without my awareness. Mrs. Min was call out my name. "Y/N?" Mrs. Min said.

"Y-yeah?" I shake my head as I come back to my sense while I heard this guy beside me just whisper "dumbass" while silently chuckle which make my blood boiled inside me but I'm glad that I still manage to control it.

"How about you?" Mrs. Min ask with a smile.

"Err... about what?" I said while awkwardly chuckle, literally not paying attention of their topic.

"About your wedding ceremony with my son, Yoongi" Mrs. Min replied.

'So his name is 'Yoongi'? What a nice name'

"Yeah, I will agree to your decision. We will start the wedding next week" I said while showing my fake smile to them. I look at Yoongi to see he was give them a fake smile too. We made a nice act so far, huh?

"How about you, Yoongi?" Mr. Min ask.

"I agree with Y/N." Yoongi simple replied.

"Okay then. We will arranged your wedding ceremony tomorrow." Mr. Min happily said.

"Okay." I said, still using all my effort to showing my fake smile again.

••Next day at Hoseok house••

"I feel really stressed right now!!!" I walking back and forth, whining while frustrated gripping my hair.

"Hey calm down. I can't help you cause you already agree their decision" Hoseok who trying so hard to calm myself down while following my lead at the same time.

"I know" I sadly pout as I said that, decide to calm myself down and take a seat on the couch.

"What's his name?" Hoseok ask as he take a seat next to me.

"Yoongi" I simply replied, easily getting annoyed by mentioned and saying his name, saying the name that unexpectedly fated to be my future husband!!

"Yoongi?" Hoseok repeat again.

"Yeah, why?" I curiously ask him.

"Hahaha nothing" he awkwardly said.

"Oh, okay..." then my phone suddenly ringing. I take a look and it was an unknown number. I look up to Hoseok.

"Just answer it. Maybe it was from his family." Hoseok said.

I nod and decide to pick up the call.

Y/N: hello? Who is this?

Mrs. Min: Hello sweetie~ it's me Mrs. Min. Yoongi's mom

Y/N: oh, hi Mrs. Min. What bring you to call me?

Mrs. Min: Sorry, I don't have time to buy your wedding dress and accessories for you since I'm busy arranged your wedding with my husband and your dad. Well, will you go buy the wedding dress and accessories with Yoongi? I will give the money to him.

Y/N: oh, okay. I will.

Mrs. Min: aww~ that's was very sweet of you~ thanks sweetie. I have to go now~ Bye~

Y/N: bye Mrs. Min.

A big sigh escaped through my mouth after I hung up the call. Mrs. Min family was really kind but why their son like to be that rude? Maybe because also being forced to marry me, just like me.

But he didn't have to be so rude tho! I swear to god I don't want to married with him if I don't get to be forced by my dad and stay by Kai's side forever.

"Who it is?" Hoseok ask.

"It was his mom. Tomorrow is my busy day" I complaining.

Chapter 3 end
To be continued.