-14-

Mark fell asleep while jack and him were watching tv, jack slowly starts to doze off jack as dark wakes up. Dark looks down at jack who was leaning on him as he was sleeping, dark didn't mind. After a bit anti wakes up and rubs his eyes, then looks around then up at dark.
"Wow darki, I'm surprised you let jack sleep on you."
Dark shrugs and anti jumps over the back of the couch and stands behind dark, putting his hands on his shoulders and leaning in to whisper in darks ear.
"So are you mad at me~?"
Dark tenses a bit and turns his head a little.
"For the cut? No, I'm not."
Anti smirks then walks back around and sits down on darks lap, dark raises an eyebrow, anti chuckles.
"This isn't gonna hurt you or your host ok?"
Dark nods slightly, anti grabs darks chin and pushes his face away a bit so he can take the bandage off to see the cut. Anti smirks and pokes it to see darks reaction, dark flinches and glares at him, anti laughs and says sorry before leaning in and kissing his neck, dark blushes a little and bites his lip, anti kisses around darks neck, trying to find his sweet spot and once he does he feels dark tense and grab onto anti's hips. He chuckles softly.
"So I'm guessing I found the spot~?"
Dark nods slightly and anti attacks that same spot, kissing and biting it.

Dark tried to hold back moans but every once in a while one would escape his lips, his grip got tighter on anti's hips. they could feel the sexual tension growing in the room but they were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. Anti sat up a bit and looked towards the door, tilting his head.
"I wonder who that may be~"