-4-

"Y̶o̶u̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ l̶e̶t̶ u̶s̶ o̶u̶t̶ a̶t̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ J̶a̶c̶k̶."

Mark just finished making a video and he's happy that it didn't glitch like last time, once he posts the video he walks downstairs to find jack on the couch watching South Park.
"Hey jack, mind if I join you?"
Jack looks over and gives mark a small smile and moves over so mark as room to sit,
"Sure." Mark returned a smile then sat down.
"So I made a video, and it didn't glitch out like last time." Mark says while resting his arm on the back if the couch and jack nods.
"Thats good."  Jack manages to say while yawning. Mark looks over at him and smiles then turns his attention to the tv. Jack leans back and closes his eyes, but before he could fall asleep mark taps the back of jacks head,
"Hey if your gonna fall asleep, you can go up and sleep in my bed if you want." Jack opens one eye and looks at him, then shakes his head.
"I'm fine here, and I'm not gonna fall asleep."
Mark nods, "well if you do fall asleep I'll look after everything okay?"
Jack nods slightly and yawns again.
Mark chuckles then looks back at the tv, after a few minutes he could hear jack snoring softly while he slept. Mark looks over and smiles, wondering how long it's been since jack has last slept, he doesn't bother waking him up he just lets him sleep.
Jacks body shifts a bit then he groans a little, soon opening his eyes and looking around then he looks at mark, mark instantly noticed that it wasn't jack, he looks at his eyes and one was green and the other was blue. He sighs and looks back at the tv.
"t̶h̶a̶t̶' n̶o̶t̶ n̶i̶c̶e̶ M̶a̶r̶k̶i̶m̶o̶o̶, y̶o̶u̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ s̶a̶y̶ h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ t̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶t̶. "

(/)
EY GY I' GOᑎᑎᗩ E ᗷᑌᔕY TI EEK ᑕᑌᘔ I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷᑌᑎᑕᕼ O TET I ᔕᑕᕼOO O I'ᒪᒪ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE ᗯᕼE I ᑕᗩᑎ!