-10-

Mark wakes up and looks around, he notices jack laying down in the couch, still shirtless.
"Uh....jack?..."
Jack jumps up and looks at mark, blushing slightly.
"I um...I didn't think you were gonna wake up so fast..."
Mark laughs a little and jack stands up, moving to the stairs.
"Hey mark I'm borrowing a shirt."
"Yea go ahead."
Jack walks upstairs and into marks room, grabbing  marks lucky red flannel, then quickly putting it on.

Mark looks down at his hands confused on why they hurt so much like he just hit a wall. He shakes it off then looks towards the stairs as he hears jacks footsteps; he smiles when he sees that he's wearing his lucky flannel.
"You look cute."
Jacks cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he smiles.
"T-thanks."
Mark nods and Jack sits down again, then mark stands up and stretches. Jack turns the tv on and before he could grab the controller, mark grabs it and sits down beside jack.
"What do you feel like watching?"
Jack shrugs slightly.
"You choose."
Mark nods then picks a documentary on space and jack laughs.
"What's so funny?"
Mark raises an eyebrow and glances down at jack.
"Oh nothing just you loving space and all, haven't you already seen all these documentaries?"
Mark shakes his head and looks to the tv.
"Nope."
Jack smiles and leans on mark, resting his head on marks shoulder. Mark, without noticing rests his head on jacks.

(A/n)
Boom! Lol sorry I had to anyway the next few chapters are gonna be like...crazy so just a heads up! 😊