-13-

Jack starts to wake up and he opens his eyes, looking at his hand which mark was holding. He then feels marks chest as he breathes on his own back which makes him blush. He looks at their hands again and smiles a little.

Mark starts to wake, and he looks at jack and smiles, still thinking he's asleep. Mark feels jack move a bit. He smiles and whispers sweet nothings into jack ear. Jack turns over and looks up at mark.
"Mornin mark."
Jack yawns and stretches, then mark kisses jack softly, jack blinks from being surprised but he then sinks into the kiss. Mark pulls away.
"Jack, I've been meaning to tell you that I actually really like you...and I was scared that you wouldn't feel-"
Jack kisses mark again, cutting him off.  Mark blushes a little and kisses back.
Jack pulls back this time and smiles.
"I feel the same way mark, if I didn't I would've pushed you off of me."
Mark smiles then gets up. Jack sits up and looks around.
"How did I get to your bed?"
Mark looks at jack and shrugs.
"You just floated up here."
Jack raises an eyebrow, not believing him and mark laughs.
"No I'm joking, I carried you up here after anti fell back asleep."
Jack looks at mark, asking with his eyes if anti did anything, mark noticed and shakes his head.
"He didn't do anything bad."

                              ****

(A/n)
Ok I lied this is the last cute chapter! I swear!