-8-

Dark and anti are really good friends, whoever got into trouble, the other was always there to help. And that's the case right now, anti was teasing a man that was walking down the street with his friend. Anti was taunting him until the man threw his fist at anti face, punching him in the nose causing him to stumble back a bit. Anti holds his nose and chuckles,

"Is that all ya got pretty boy~?"
The man growls and begins walking towards anti but dark grabs his arm and turns him around.
"You hit him once, that's enough."
Dark stared in the mans eyes, narrowing his eyes as the man pulled away.
Anti cringes and shakes his head, whispering 'ow' to himself.
Dark noticed and started to get concerned.

"Alright boys, me and my friend must be leaving but I'm afraid I can't allow you to go home." The two boys looked at dark a little scared, darks eyes turned black, he made fists with his hands and black orbs started to form around them. Then, with one swift punch, he had punched right through the men's chests, and pulled his arms out and is now holding two hearts, one in each hand.

Anti looked at him, amazed at what he just saw and dark glanced at him then smirks.
"Surprised?"
Anti nodded and dark chuckled, throwing the hearts into someone's garbage can on at side of the street then cleans up his hands.
"So, home?" Anti nodded and they started to walk down the street.

(A/n)

Ooooookay that happened, well anyway I'm really tired so I'll try to update tomorrow, so see yea soon!