Chapter 5: Dinah's Resistance

Start from the beginning

"Nah, don't get scared now," says Dinah as she pulls Normani back into their lip-lock and works her center. Normani's body is beginning to tremble. Dinah wraps her free arm around Normani's lower back and begins to suck on her neck. Normani moans into Dinah's ear with satisfaction. Dinah then makes her tongue down to Normani's breasts and sucks on her hard nipples. Normani slaps Dinah's ass which causes Dinah to thrust her fingers deeper into Normani.

"Fuuuuuuuck," moans Normani as her eyes roll back into her head. She starts to grind on Dinah's hand. Dinah picks up the pace and softly bites down on Normani's nipples between her teeth. She rubs Normani's clit feverishly until she cums on her fingers. Normani then pushes Dinah back against the shower wall. Dinah puts her fingers in Normani's mouth so Normani could taste herself. Normani takes Dinah's fingers from her mouth and kisses her as she uses her own fingers to enter Dinah's center. As she's penetrating Dinah with her fingers, she releases their kiss and starts to suck on Dinah's neck. She makes her way down for a mouthful of Polynesian breasts. Then she kisses her way down Dinah's stomach until she reaches the treasure. She turns the shower completely off so she won't get her hair wet and then gets on her knees. She places a few soft kisses on Dinah's clit before fully tasting the juices between her thighs. She palms Dinah's ass while she works her tongue in and out of her center. Dinah is rubbing her own breasts and moaning. Her legs start to shake and Normani knows she's ready. Normani adds two fingers to the tongue action. Dinah squirts and Normani looks up at her smiling. Dinah bites down on her lip, looking back down at Normani. She picks her up by the arms and they lock lips again. Normani continues to rub Dinah's clit.

"Maaaani," Dinah moans.

"I got you, baby girl," reassures Normani, picking up the pace.

"Mmmmmmm. Shiiiiiit!" Dinah cums on Normani's fingers, and before she could taste it Normani puts one finger into her own mouth. "Heyyy," Dinah pouts.

Normani smiles and puts the other finger into Dinah's mouth. They stare at each other as Dinah taste herself on Normani's hand. When satisfied, Dinah removes Normani's finger from her mouth and they kiss some more while gently massaging each other's centers.

"I should go," Normani finally whispers.

"No," replies Dinah as she kisses Normani's neck.

"I have rehearsal with Val."

"Val who?" asks Dinah as she kisses the other side of Normani's neck.

"I'm serious," laughs Normani.

"Fine," Dinah pecks Normani's lips and turns back on the shower. Normani rinses off.

"I'll see you later," Normani says as she gets ready to step out the shower.

"Wait. Let me walk you out."

"Okay. Let's go."

"Let me just wash my hair real quick," says Dinah as she applies some shampoo to her hair.

"I don't have time for that."

"I'll be quick!"

"Dinah, I have to go," Normani plants another kiss on Dinah's lips before stepping out the shower.

"I'll be done before you're even dressed," Dinah protests.

"Okay, well meet me by the door when you're done."

Normani wraps herself in one of Dinah's towels and makes her way back to the living room to get her clothes. She dries off and lotions her body, then realize she left her underwear in the bathroom. She turns to go back for them and Dinah is already standing in the threshold with Normani's bra and panty in her hand.