Hello!

Hey guys! Long time no see, but I promise that there'll be more to this fic. It hasn't ended yet! But I'm really busy with school and writing my other fics. So in the meantime, while you're waiting for a new chapter for this fic, maybe you'd like to check out one of my other stories! They're all Joshler!

________________________________

1: NEW: "Down South" Joshler collab

Josh Dun goes to South Africa with nine of his friends to do volunteering work through a program called Global Exploration

Josh Dun goes to South Africa with nine of his friends to do volunteering work through a program called Global Exploration. They stay at Jeremy Hewitt's big mansion in Cape Town, SA. He's the mentor of their group and will make sure that everything goes well and they get to and from the small, poor village they're gonna help at.

Once they get to the village the first time, they meet some of the civilians. The village has a school with 27 kids and only one teacher, a boy with brown hair. His sister is one of the only two doctors at the tiny hospital in the village.

The brown haired boy cares a lot for the kids he educates, and Josh wants to do everything he can for them to make it better, and to stay close to the boy.

//

Collaboration with WritingDove !

2: Prettiest Boy In Town

Josh is the kid in school with a very poor family

Josh is the kid in school with a very poor family. They can barely afford food and his clothes are either very old or very cheap. He has only one friend, 'cause the others prefer bullying him over befriending him. He wants to make his parents proud by passing school so that he can go do a higher paid job eventually, but he's bad at maths and is close to failing the class.

Tyler is the feminine, rich, popular boy in school. Everyone loves him, even though he wears skirts, nail polish, knee high socks and crop tops. He's very good at maths, and, thankfully, Josh's tutor.

They hit it off right away, but Tyler doesn't know Josh's secret yet. He doesn't know that Josh's poor, but Josh knows that Tyler is rich. He wants to do everything to prove Tyler that he's not using him for his money, and Tyler wants to do everything to make sure that Josh can have nice things and go out and enjoy being a teenager.