He grab my hand and just started taking off. I was luckily fast to keep up with him. Where is taking me tho? After a while of running, Karma finally started slowing down. He took me to the cliff where he tried to assassination Koro-Sensei, but failed. Karma let go of my hand and walk to the edge. I just watch him. He sat down on the edge.

"Sit with me?"

"Umm sure."

I walk over to Karma and sat next to him. The view was perfect. I smiled.

"It's beautiful view."

"Yea it is Nagisa, but nothing is as beautiful as you."

I blush and my heart skip a beat. He was so smooth when he said that.

"Karma, you know I'm not plus it's not like you mean it."

He grab my chin and made me look into his beautiful eyes.

"Nagisa, I meant every word. You are beautiful. No matter what."

"Your just saying that since I'm now a girl."

Just saying this stuff making me sad. Since it's got to be true. All he does is tease me and mess with me.

"Nagisa! Will you stop already. Listen to me."

I just nod my head. He put his hand, that was on my chin, and grab my hand. Karma brought my hand up to his lips. He kiss my hand.

"I love you Nagisa. Even when you were a guy. I been having feelings for you, but stupid cutting board keep getting in the way. You was always what I wanted in my life. I don't know if you feel the same, but you are my world. Nagisa without you I might just-"

I cut him off with a kiss. Something inside me couldn't take it anymore. He kiss me back. I'm not going to give him the hit count since I am enjoying the kiss. He broke the kiss and he was blushing.

"Man Nagisa you know how to make a guy shut up."

"Well I only do it to someone I have feelings for."

I wink at him. He smirk at me.

"Hey Karma."

"Yes Nagisa?"

"I love you too and I'm glad I met you."

After I said that, I hug him. He hug me back. We stayed like that for a while and then broke the hug. I kiss his cheek. Then lay my head on his shoulder. He lay his head on my head.

"Nagisa~"

"Yes Karma?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He lift his head up and I lift mine off of his shoulder.

"Hmm."

I pretended to think.

"Maybe this will tell you the answer."

I lean in and kiss him on the lip.

"Glad to know."

He kiss me back. This day was now the best day ever since I now have my Karma with me. He is mine and I am his. My world feels complete. We broke the kiss.

"Man Nagisa your a good kisser. Mind if you can give me some lessons teach *wink*"

"Karma I'm not a teacher."

"Aww come on Nagisa~ You know you want too~"

"No Karma."

He grab my chin and smirked. Damn when did he turn really hot!

"But Nagisa I want you too. Show me what you can do. Since I would love to see a lot more action in my bed. *Wink*"

He said it seductively. I was blushing like crazy. I push him away.

"No Karma. I'm still not going too."

He sigh.

"Okay fine. I'm just messing with you anyways. Ready to go to my house for some games and then sleep in since no school plus your mom doesn't need to know your a girl."

"Sounds good plus wait until she finds out you are my boyfriend. Mom probably won't be a happy."

"I don't think that will be a problem since I will kidnap you love."

Karma got up and help me up. He grab my hand. I intertwine my fingers with his. He kiss my head. I blush and smiled. We walked back to his house like that.

†*********†

Yay another chapter done. I'm so happy. So far I've been stressed out but now since I'm single I've been less stressed and could write again. Thank you too all the people who voted and follow me plus the comments. They really make my day. Thank you really. The amv I have at the top is actually one of my favorite Karmagisa amv. Sorry I didn't have Karma's pov on this one, but I will add more of his pov in the next chapter. Besides that I'm so close to graduation that I'm getting really excited plus my birthday is coming up actually it's Monday lol. Anyways I could probably keep talking, but I'm going to stop for now since I need sleep. So see you later!

~Koko~