The First Time: Swayam's POV

Start from the beginning

"Just came to see you... And her..." Swayam said in a gentle tone.

"Its because I hung up on you isn't it?" James deduced the reason of his friend's surprise visit.

"No, no, no... Well... I guess you could possibly say that..." He searched his head dumb smiling.

"Look Swayam.. I gotta be honest with you. Dancing with Sharon is not a piece of cake. Its taking the life out of me, and the spirit I carry which tells me she's my friend's girl..."

"What do you mean?..." Swayam asked in confusion.

"I sometimes forget about you when I get close to her... So close that she rubs against my..." Before he completed Swayam leapt forward and caught hold of his head, his thumbs held James' ears in grip, the action which caused the latter to shiver.

"The hell is wrong with you? I thought you were in love with Nancy?? Weren't you completely smitten?" Swayam barked. James held Swayam's wrists pulling them away from his face.

"Well I don't remember about then, but surely I know I'm now..." Swayam's jaws tightened with James' explanation.

"...that I'm in love with Sharon now... And guess what, she can't resist me either... Getting here was lucky but to get with her, I mean its just beyond my dreams. I can have a great career as well as a great life partner if I get her to completely fall for me... There, I think you should get out of here before she finds you and kicks you out..." Before James could complete his statement they heard shuffling of feet and then rapid footsteps falling away with each step followed by a girly voice shouting out a guy's name to start the car.

"Did she hear us?" James asked as he ran to the hallway seeing Sharon's petite body disappearing in to her car.

Swayam walked slowly to his friend giving a cold glare to his face, tightening his fist which seemed was enough to break through a wall and threw a punch right on in startled James' face by the essence if surprise. His one blow was enough to send James into oblivion and Swayam walked away leaving the unconscious James on the floor behind.

" Sharon ne mujhe dekhi hogi... Ab mein uski paas nahi jaa saktha... Taani was right, mujhe James ko apni jagah yahaan nahi bhejna chahiye tha... Na-insaafi meine hum dono pe hone diya Sharon... Mujhe maaf kar doh... I will wait for you Sharon... To the next life..." He said to himself walking away slowly.

Present day...
Shekhawat Mansion, Mumbai...
4:00 am.
"Mein nikal raha hun Taani... Haan tickets mere pass hein. Wahi raho, mein aa raha hun time pick up karne..." Swayam spoke to his sister through phone will rolling his bag to his car.

"Meine Amar, Bharat aur Visakha ko bhi bulaayi hein... Toh please cancel mat karna!"

"Theek hein baba! Dekho car start kiya, ab mein rakhun? Thodi der mein milthe hein, phir baaki ki baathein..." He hung up and pulled away from his cat shed. He saw his kaka waving at him, running to him holding a photoframe.

"Baba, aap yeh bhool gaya..."

"Nahi kaka... Meine kuch nahi bhoola... Aur bhoolne ke koshish mein woh photo mere pass na hi rahe, wahi behtar hoga... Haan ek baat aur, yeh ghar bikne waqt tak koyi yahaan aake, mere baare pooche toh kuch mat bataana..." He drove his car away from his porch destining to Taani's place.

........................................................................
Will Swayam never come back?
Will Sharon know about James and Swayam?
Will Sharon find her way to her true love?