Chapter ~ 30

Jason P.O.V

"Ana, come to my office immediately" I said into the phone grumpily before hanging up. Throwing the stack of papers to the side of the desk, I stared at it in hatred. A knock on the door straddled me causing me to look at the door in annoyance "Come in"

"Sir" Ana said stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

"What the fuck happened with the Cayman Islands?" I asked going straight to the point. Searching through her iPad, she looked at me a minute after with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just got an email from the Mr. Garner. He said that he is truly sorry but he got a better deal for the territory and that he wishes to do business with you some other time" That's it, my blood was boiling to the point of no cooling down.

"What fucking offer is better than ten million dollars for a damn property that is barely worth five million dollars?!" I screamed getting up causing the chair to slam against the glass wall behind me.

"It says here the new owner is some Hunter Presignal" Had to be. Of course it had to be someone that hates my guts for something that happened seven fucking years ago.

"I want you to get in contact with that Hunter bitch and tell him to contact me if he wants to keep breathing the air of this earth" She nodded eagerly and walked out of the office in seconds. Knowing her and knowing my words, I'd be getting a call from that fucker in about ten minutes. Suddenly my cell phone rang making my rage even worst. Looking at the caller I.D, I saw my husband's face.

"Right now is not a good time, 'Stin" I mumbled as I took a seat back in my chair.

"What happened?" He asked instead of letting it go.

"Company problems" I said swiftly but Justin being Justin of course wasn't living it at that. Sighing heavily, I kept staring at the phone waiting for it to ring.

"Something happened with what I was dealing with back at the Cayman Islands. My ex is trying to fuck me up ever since I cheated on his ass seven years ago and he is fucking me up with wrong thing here" So many things were wrong with the way I worded things but I could give two fuck about that right now.

"The hotels you were trying to build? He bought the land before you?" He asked interested.

"No, he fucking didn't. He stole it from me but he has another thing coming his way if he thinks I'm staying with my arms crossed"

"I thought you closed that deal with Mr whatever is his name"

"I did but you have to understand something Justin, people don't care if a deal is closed. If a better offer comes their way, they will take it without blinking twice"

"What's better than what you offered him?" He asked just as the phone office rang.

"I'm about to find out" I said "I will call you back. I love you"

"I love you too. Handle this cold headed, baby" He advised before hanging up. Picking the office phone up, I put it on speaker before leaning back on my chair.

"McCann speaking" I spoke coldly.

"I heard the big bad McCann wanted to speak to me urgently or I wouldn't see another day into this world" His irritating voice said into the speaker.