Chapter ~ 11

Justin P.O.V

Throughout the whole ride home as Jason held my hand on his lap, my face was still tomato red.

I can't believe he did that. Who does that anyways? Just a fucked person like Jason Conceited McCann. But I would be a hypocrite if I ever say that I didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

I wouldn't say it was magical but it was definitely there. Right along those lines.

"Are you okay?" Jason whispered looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, you know?--- a little embarrassed" I mumbled looking outside of the tinted window. I felt Jason's fingers grab my chin, turning my face around and making look at him.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. They are the ones that should be embarrassed for watching and not minding their own business" He said inching closer to me.

"Yeah... I guess" I said looking at him directly in the eyes. With a swift movement his lips met mine softly making my eyes flutter close.

Moving my lips against his smoothly, I wrapped my left arm over his shoulder and inched closer him. Wanting nothing else but the warmness his body was spreading even if his hands were ice cold.

His hand let go of my and gripped my side tightly, but it didn't hurt at all. If it made me feel anything, it sure as hell was lust. The aggressiveness of his hands drove me crazy every single time. The amount of time those hands made me feel pleasured was uncountable.

His mouth was like, a whole new different story. It was so skillful yet smooth to the touch. It was also gentle and rough when needed to be.

My neck, chest, stomach and thighs could be a prime example of what his mouth can do.

The size of them hickies and the color of them being light or dark purple were just the best example for when his mouth was being gentle and rough. And I loved it.

My body was marked as his, and I didn't mind it at all.

"You're so fucking beautiful" He whispered against my lips before biting my bottom lip. I felt my face getting hot and I cursed myself for blushing so much. This is nightmare.

Jason pulled away and just looked at me while biting his lip. His eyes moved all over my face making me squirm under his strong gaze. I was feeling kind of uncomfortable as his eyes roamed every inch of my face.

"You know" He started "You're special. I don't know what it is and to be honest, I don't care what it is. I just know that you don't seem like an expensive prostitute" Blunt much? "To me... I don't know how to explain it but, its like I've known you forever. I guessed that when I first paid for my fake fiancé I would have to force that person to do everything I ask them to but no, here you are. Doing as I say willingly and that turns me on" He ranted and I just listened.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Hell yeah. The way you squirm under me and even though you whine and whine, you still take it and I like that about you. You're just different... You're too innocent and for some reason that innocence right there, makes me want to keep you, not for a year, but longer" He mumbled close to my face.

"But you can't" Somehow that one sentence came out saddened.

"Who said I can't?" He questioned "I just have to throw in a few other millions and you're mine to keep for as long as I fucking desire" Great, he was getting mad at a simple statement.

"I didn't mean it like that" I defended.

"I don't care how you meant it, you said what you did and it makes me question if you want to go back to where you came from. Do you? Because I can tell my family we broke our engagement" He hissed, this time my side burning as his finger dig into it.