Chapter ~ 20

Jason P.O.V

Most of my life I have been waking up grumpy. With no desires of waking on and getting out of bed. Annoyed by the rays of sun coming through my window and irritated with the maids not being able to keep it down while they do the chores.

Today was different.

I felt way too many emotions. Yet one, was the strongest.

Happiness.

I was feeling happy about probably everything my mind came across. I was happy about the rain pouring down against my window. About the smell of bacon and chatter comming from the maids in the hallway. Feeling happy about work today. About the ice cream I know Justin got up last night to eat. According to him, he would probably say its his midnight snack. But most of all I was happy about one thing.

The sleeping beauty next to me.

I turned my body around to face his and ran my fingertips through his smooth face. He had a scar on his cheek but to me, that was a beauty mark however he managed to get it. His lashes fell down the cheekbone beautifully. His lips were parted just slightly and even though it was morning, his breath didn't smell. It was coming out, but it didn't smell.

I ran my hands from his cheek down to the side of his neck, down his bicep and onto his side. I gripped his slim torso and shook him lightly.

"Wake up" I whispered "Sweetheart, wake up" He moaned softly and slapped my hand. I chuckled deeply and shook him again "Wake up, breakfast is done" I said "I guess" I mumbled after because I smelt bacon but I was unsure.

"When you're sure. Wake me up" He said.

"Isn't the song don't wake me up?" Instead of answering, he groaned once again and covered his face with the blanket "Stop being adorable and wake the fuck up" I growled.

"Go away. Leave me alone" He mumbled against the pillow. How I was able to understand him was a mystery.

"I will not tell you again" I said.

"Wash your teeth first and come get me after" I narrowed my eyes at him but decided to do just that. If he gave me a hard time after I brushed my teeth, I guess I will have to ruin the bed with cold water.

Going into the bathroom, I used the toilet to do my business real quick and moved to the sink. Grabbing my blue toothbrush, I put some Colgate in it and started brushing my teeth. Thing that is essential for some people who probably doesn't know what a toothbrush and paste is.

Finishing up, I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before turning the water off and walking out of the bathroom only to see Justin snorting. This little shit.

"Justin! The house caught fire!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. In a second Justin was having a seizure in the bed until he fell down to the carpeted floor. I stared at him for a moment before I started laughing like a madman.

"O-Oh my lo-lor-lord" I stuttered in between choked breath intakes. I was holding my stomach as I watched Justin glaring at me from the floor meanwhile tangled in the blankets.

"Do you find this funny, asshole?" I nodded as I kept laughing. At one point I even started to choke on the air around me.

"Extremely" I agreed. He huffed and untangled himself from the blankets before getting up. As he walked inside of the bathroom, he bumped his shoulder against my arm. Even though he stood on his toes, he still bumped my arm instead of my shoulder.

What a dwarf.

I shook my head and walked to my closet. Opening it, I took a pair of sweatpants and put it on. I looked under the bed for my slippers but they weren't there. I hate looking for shit.