Chapter ~ 28

Jason P.O.V

"But I don't want to leave!" Justin kept whining even though we were boarding the plane. I sighed heavily and kept on ignoring him "Stop ignoring me! Can't we stay another week or ten?" He asked.

"'Stin, I do have a business to get to, baby. You could barely walk with all the sex we got into and you want to stay longer?" I asked as I took a seat on one of the plane's seat. Justin took a seat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"So what? When we get back you'll still want more" Fuck. He does have a point though. But its not like he have to kno--- Who am I even kidding?

"True that, but I'll still be able to get work done"

"You're the boss though. Who cares if you miss a year even?" I nodded in agreement.

"True that. But I have a new assistant I need to get to start training" At that, I could tell Justin's mood went downhill.

"Right, that lady" He mumbled as he got off my lap and into the seat next to mine. I sighed and took his hand in mine before intertwining our fingers.

"Baby, why are you so salty about her so suddenly? Its not like i'm going to fuck her on top of my desk" He snapped his head towards me and glared making me chuckle.

"Jason, you better hold a grip of that dick of yours because the first time I find out about something, I'm gone for good" I looked at him for a minute before smiling softly.

"I got you, babe" I said before kissing his cheek softly.

"Do you? Because you're fucked in the head" I chuckled and nodded.

"Everybody knows that" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest "Shh, and come here, 'Stin" He huffed and puffed until he finally leaned against me after buckling himself up. The flight attendant came in and told us we were ready to take off making me nod at her.

"So, Beast" I sighed at the motherfucking nickname he gave me in the island and looked down at him as he laid his head on my stomach after putting the arm rest up.

"Yes, Beauty?" I questioned.

"Do you want kids?" He asked taking me off guard. I narrowed my eyes at him as we looked at each other for the longest time.

"I actually would want a kid, yes" I replied honestly. No scam whatsoever. I do want a little kid running around and annoying me in the future and asking stupid questions, but not right now. Justin is taking over that job for the moment.

"Just one?" He asked.

"Or two" I smiled.

"Me too. Probably a boy and a girl" 

"I mean, that's the most common thing" I commented "But I want two boys" He raised an eyebrow at me before laughing "What?" I questioned confused.

"Two boys? You want the world to have more assholes? You and Donald Trump are enough to drain us" 

"If he actually becomes president, we can do big things, babe. Don't jinx what could be a lifetime opportunity" 

"I don't care. He would probably build a wall between us for getting married" I laughed and shook my head at his comments.

"As if" I simply said. The plane took off and I leaned my head against the seat behind me. Justin took my hand and started playing with my fingers. Closing my eyes, I felt myself relaxing.

"Oh, Jason, you want to know what my mom once told me?" 

"No, but I'm sure you will tell me anyways" I heard him chuckle before he cleared his throat.