Chapter ~ 26

Justin P.O.V

"Jason, don't be a dick!" I yelled as I kicked my feet and hit Jason's back with my fist.

"You asked for it" He laughed.

"No. I didn't!" I whined as I saw the waves hitting the sand. Fuck, too close to the water. Too close "Jason!" I screamed when I saw him going into the beach.

"Don't be a whiny bitch" He chuckled. By that time, I could already feel my legs submerging in the water. Instead of hitting Jason's back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist making sure I didn't let go of him.

"Don't let go of me" I mumbled as I hid my face on his neck.

"Why so scared, 'Stin?" He questioned as his hands gripped my hips.

"I don't know how to swim" I squealed. I know, not so manly but whatever. I'm not a so manly man, so what?

"But you're not afraid of pools" He stated.

"Well. Thank you captain obvious. That might be because pools are not so deep and it don't matter how far in I go, I still touch the ground. This is not the same"

"But look down, you can still see the ground" Looking down over his shoulder, it was true. I could see the white sand and it might be for the crystal clear water.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can touch the ground at all time if I keep going deeper" I spat as I gripped onto Jason's shoulder.

"You're right. I'm not even touching the floor myself" He chuckled making me shrink and hug myself closer to him. As if that's even possible.

"Why the fuck do you keep going in then? Let me go!"

"If that's what you want" He said before letting go of my hips.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no don't let me go" I cried out holding myself tighter against him. He laughed and gripped my hips tightly once again "How are you even holding us up if you're not touching the sand?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm floating, you idiot" He said like it was the most common thing.

"Without a lifesaver?"

"Do you think you can get a brain if I submerge you in the salty water?" I pouted and hid my face on the crook of his neck once again.

"You're so mean" I mumbled and just then, I felt the water reach my neck making me gasp and climb higher on Jason "Take me to the shore Jason, please!" My heart was racing at an inhumane rate making me start to believe that I was indeed, going to die.

"Do you want me to teach you how to swim, baby boy?" He asked as his lips brushed against my chest.

"No" I rushed.

"At least let me show you how to keep yourself up when you're in this deep" I shook my head wildly and clinched onto him "Don't be a baby"

"You just called me baby boy. Deal with it" He sighed heavily and let go of my hips. I was about to protest when I felt his hands grab mines and pull them away from him. My legs immediately tightened around his waist when he pulled my arms away from his neck.

"No! Jason, please no. You're going to be a widow if you let go of me!" He laughed as he unattached me from him. As he pulled me away from him, he walked back making my legs slip from around his waist. As soon as he successfully let me let go of his waist, he let go of my hands letting me sink under water.

I wanted to scream but the salty water was making it impossible for me. My eyes burned as the salty water came in contact with them and I wanted to stand up gay but were too deep into the water that the ground wasn't reachable.