Picture Message!

Me: Okay, I'm ready to kick your ass.

LoveFighter: Are you sure?

Me: Positive.

LoveFighter: The practice went that well?

Well, it went to shit because I realized that my guard was down and this princess needed her moat with alligators and those guardsmen with bows and arrows.

Did I actually think I was a princess? Not all the time.

Me: Yup, I am now a black belt in karate and can take down a bear.

LoveFighter: Are you sure you can take down this?

Picture message!

The app alerted me and I noped the hell out of it. Like how I handled most things on the internet after I found it intense, I threw my phone onto my floor and stared at it like it was some type of monster. Well, I guess it was nothing more than a holder for the monster.

I didn't know why it freaked me out whenever Tj sent me a photo. It's not like that I didn't want to see him, it's just that I didn't. I didn't want him to actually be some perverted asshole that wanted something more than I was willing to give. It was the risk of losing him and a talking buddy that made me scared.

My chubby fingers stretched, trying to snatch the phone that was lying silently on the floor. They squirmed as they searched for the cool feeling of the technology while regretting ever throwing the damn thing in the first place. It would have been faster to just get up.

A bunch of tattoos, including the green melting zombie, appeared when I reopened the phone. His body looked relaxed on his black sheets though he didn't have a blanket. If we were in the same time zone then we would have been near each other and had the same weather. I wonder if he was freezing just to send me a picture of nothing but him in boxers.

"Shit." I said out loud.

Tj must have been flexing extra hard or somehow photoshop himself. Something that made him appear to be that of features that did not look bad. Plus that boy had a six pack. Not that I didn't have a six pack, which I did. It was just a six pack of pudding.

Me: Nothing I couldn't handle.

Okay, by now I am willing to admit that I am not smooth. Butter is not me, if anything, I'm as smooth as a gravel road. But at that moment, I had to smoother than peanut butter. And cool. I had to be cooler than a cucumber instead of throwing my phone like some little baby. If Tj was going to show off... why couldn't I?

I clicked out of our chat for a moment to make sure that I was still on an app that was home for bbw's, and went back to the chat once again where Tj was waiting. Slowly, my fingers curled at the hem of my shorts and slightly hiked them up to a little more of my thick thighs. The skin hated me for uncovering them from the material but the flesh was going to take the cool air for a few moments.