Questions

Lovin' my curves ;D

One confession said. In it was a woman in a very fitted dress that showed off her body.

Ugh so bored, 24 fit m here.

Another one said. In the picture was a very fit guy who looked like he could easily fight the hulk.

bbw looking for a bf, 25, message me.

That confession sparked my curiosity for a certain person: TJ. This was a group for bigger ladies and those who loved them. Did he actually like them or did he just come on here to get some pictures or a conversation? He didn't ask for any pictures of me, thank god, but I was still curious to what his purpose on this group was.

Me: TJ

LoveFighter: Yo.

Me: I have a question for you.

LoveFighter: At least I know you have some type of interest in me.

Me: Haha, very funny.

LoveFighter: I'm glad you like my humour. Anyway, what question do you have for me?

Somehow I became a little nervous because I didn't know how to not just blatantly ask 'why do you like bigger girls'. Even on the internet, you don't just randomly ask someone something personal though some tend to do it. You have to ease into it.

Me: Are you having a good night? 

LoveFighter: Oh just peachy, now what's the real question? 

Me: How do you know that wasn't my real question? I'm very concerned about you. 

LoveFighter: Hm..... I don't believe you, ask the real question. 

Me: Wow, and here I thought I was being a good internet buddy here. 

LoveFighter: The best internet buddy I've ever had though you never full out say something on your mind -_-

Me: Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay, so I was looking through some of the confessions and...

LoveFighter: And? 

Me: You do realize that this for people who like people plus sized? 

LoveFighter: Of course. 

Me: And you like that?

Aaand I finally asked the question.

LoveFighter: Yeah, I like a big ass.

My heart dropped at the thought of this guy actually just liking this group because some of the women on there had a bigger asset than others.