GENERAL FICTION

Lovely_Dystopias520

Hello, fellow Wattpadders! I'm an avid reader, writer, and lover of all things Stephen King, Blake Crouch, Ted Dekker, Dean Koontz, Paula Hawkins, Bentley Little, James Patterson, and anything else that horrifies or thrills me. Humor is delicious, too.

*I love to see what's inside other people's skulls so of course, I am looking forward to reading many new authors!😍

*Annnd if you bother to check out my works, thank you! If you happen to enjoy them, big thank you again and feel free to drop a comment, message me, etc., and let me know. I want to know I'm pleasing you, baby😘

*No one knows how hard it is for a new writer trying to become a published author- like a new writer trying to become a published author. That being said, I love to give encouragement and be encouraged, and offer my honest feedback and support to stories I read and love.

* "The primary duty of literature is to tell us truths about ourselves by telling lies about people who never existed." -Stephen King

ম 

MrsJC84

I am a loving Wife and nurturing Mother of four. I like to write dark and twisted stories, which tells someone's true story... Someone who could never tell their story...

Although I usually portray ominous stories, I am actually a hopeless romantic, as you will certainly see within my work.

My intended audience is mature adults. I am always striving to improve my work. So, I encourage constructive criticism.

💛I am looking for "Readers" NOT "Reads".💛

Please follow me on Instagram. Mrs.JC84_wattpad

       ম        

HM_Braverman

Architect|Designer|Parent by day, writer by [insert carved out niche of time here], aspiring author.

Thank you if you've commented and/or voted. It's really helpful and I'll be sure to return the favor.

I do all my own cover designs so if you like something and want a cover designed for you shoot me a PM.

My favorite genres: Sci/Fi-Fantasy, YA (usually dystopian or fantasy), Mystery, Thrillers (especially with a religious bend), Victorian Classics.

My favorite authors: Tamara Pierce, Robert Jordan (w/ Brandon Sanderson), JK Rowling, Margaret Atwood, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Garth Nix, Agatha Christie, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Jane Austin, Susan Cooper, Dr. Seuss. (These are the ones I go back to and re-read over and over)

Blog: www.hmbraverman.com

Instagram: hm_braverman (This is mostly poetry)

I'm at the beginning of this journey toward authorship (while hitting an early/mid-career existential crisis) and am trying to work on my craft, especially as I work on my first novel. I'd appreciate any feedback you're willing to give (constructive criticism definitely welcome).

Most of my stories will be from contests, but I will be starting to share the first chapters from my debut novel soon.

     ম      

KirstenWriter

By day, high tech corporate comms. By night: indie author playing with multiple genres.