**on maternity/pandemic hiatus**
Architect|Writer|Parent|Human (as far as I know)
@The_Bookshop - founding staff member (Come enter The Gauntlet or one of our prompt contests!)
My works are featured in the following Wattpad Profiles:
I started writing in my mid-30s (2018), and I'm always trying to get better at it.
I like to try a lot of different styles/genres/age ranges etc, and many of my children's books are inspired by my 4 yr old.
I have degrees in Art, Anthropology, and Architecture - don't ask why I like careers that start with A, I don't know.
What to expect:
- I tend toward dark humor
- I write about complex (often uncomfortable) subjects
- I like to make people (especially myself) laugh
- I have illustrated several of my books
- I am inspired by:
The study of human behavior
Mythology and religion
- All of my works are original to me. Please respect my copyright.
- NO READ 4 READ - sorry, I have zero time.
FEEDBACK: Give it to me baby! The good and the bad, but don't be ugly - as my grandmother said.
Thank you to my followers for your support!
As always, I appreciate comments, virtual high fives, and votes where deserved.
- Not where, but when...
- JoinedMay 31, 2018