BIGBANG :3

"Can we eat cherries?!" TOP asked while you were unlocking the door to your apartment.

The six of you went out to buy some groceries in the morning. Now it was lunch and you were going back home.

You entered the apartment and put the bags on the kitchen table.

"Yes, we can! We can watch a movie too." You said and all five of them cheered in union.

You put your coat on the hanger after you had pulled the tiny BigBang members out of your pocket.
"Ok, boys." You smiled widely, hands on hips "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Doraemon!" tiny Daesung raied his hand.
"Hunger games!" tiny Seungri suggested.
"Divergents!" little Yeongbae said.
"Harry Potter!" little Taby said.
"The lord of the rings! My precioussss" GD said Gollum-like.

You looked at them as they were arguing on which movie to watch. A smile appeared on your face. They were so cute with their small arms and legs.

"Noona!!!" They shouted together.
"What?" You asked a bit confused.

"You choose a movie!" Seungri said.

"Hmm...." you put your finger on your chin "What about.... Howl's moving castle?"

"YAY!!!" small BigBang cheered again "Noona is the best!"

You laughed at them. Then took out your phone and opened your internet browser. You found the movie in a website and pressed the play button.
The five of them gathered in front of your phone and began watching.

Meanwhile, you chopped cherries and gave it to them.

Pocket-sized BigBang watching a movie on your phone as if it was a cinema screen and eating chopped fruits as a snack. What can be cuter than that!!!

............
Jesus Crist!! It's been so long since I updated this book. I'm so sorry but a have a major writer's block. I can't think of anything. So guys send me requests. I'm a spring vacation this week so I'll have more time. Please, I'm out of ideaaaass.
P.S. Winner comeback!! May be I was foo~l. I was a foo~l...
Cryingggg.