"Boo" - Taeyang

It was almost midnight. You were home alone. Your boyfriend Taeyang was on the MADE tour with the other members of BIGBANG.

There was nothing interesting to watch on the TV or to do. So you were lying on the couch, with your phone, reading stupid jokes. You were extremely bored.

Suddenly someone knocked on the front door. You felt a little scared but still you stood up and opened the door.

At first you saw nothing because of the dark but then something moved in the dark.

"BOO" a voice said.

You screamed but then recognized Taeyang.

"OH MY GOD. TAEYANG!!! What are you doing. You scared the day living lights out of me." you said.

"Sorry. I couldn't stop myself from doing that. It's just you looked so scared and fragile when you opened the door." he smiled.

You smiled too and both of you went to the couch.

"So.. why are you here? I thought you're coming home next week." you asked.

"Yes. But we have two days off before the final concert. So here I am. With you." he grinned like a kid.

You hugged him tightly and murmured:

"It's so good when you're here, oppa. Let's make sure these two days will be fun."

"Ok." he said kissing your forehead and hugging You back. " But let's stay like this for the night. I need a short rest."

You nodded and seconds later he fall asleep.

Then you smiled at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Good night, oppa. I love you." you wispered.

And you too fell asleep.