Heart - Seungri (2)

It was the day of the show. Now you and Seungri were at that particular building and having your make-up done.

Your make-up took longer to apply. You kept sweating due to your nervousness and the  make-up artist looked a bit annoyed.

Seungri was sitting in a chair next to you so you could see him in the mirror in front of you. He was laughing.

"What's so funny?" you asked while contracting his laugher.
"Why are you so nervous about that? It's not such a big deal. Just a show."

"Said the man who can be seen on the TV every day." your make-up finally done. There was still more time to the begining of the show so you asked. "By he way Seungri, you never told me why you chose me to come here." you played with your fingers "You could have chosen one of the BIGBANG members."

"Yeah, I could..... but we two are friends since we were kids. I have known you longer than I have known them."

You smiled and looked at him. He was smiling at you too.

Then a staff member called for you. "Seungri-ssi and (Y/N)-ssi, you're live in three minutes."

Seungri stood up and took your hand "Let's go!" he said.

........ (time skip to the final question of the show).......

"We are short of time so here it is the last question. Seungri-ssi, tell us why (Y/N) is your best friend?" asked the MC.

For a moment you could swear he blushed. He scratched the back of his head and laughed softly.

"Well..... since we know each other for a long time, we had sleepovers and I know that unlike other girls she would stay in her pyjamas all day, she wouldn't bother doing her make up. She would get up at the middle of the night just to eat cookies. I also love the way she sleeps like a frog, I loved it when she flew all the way to Tokyo only to be with me on my birthday. She thinks for the others first and not herself. I love this and so many more things about her.... I love her..... And to tell her that is the very reason why I brought her here with me today."

You stoped breathing. His hand was over yours now. You could feel your cheeks getting hotter and hotter and your eyes full of tears.
You turned to him. A dreamy expression on his face. He was looking at you with eyes full of love, tenderness and concern.

"You could have told me that when we were alone, you silly." you hit him softly as you were smiling and crying at the same time "Now the whole country knows."

"I wanted it to be that way. I want everyone to know that you are mine and mine only. I wanted them to know the girl who have stolen my heart."

.......
Soo, my fellow readers... how was it? Did you like it? Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. I'm writing this and the time is
00:06 so yeah, I'm a bit tired. Please comment bellow what you think about the chapter. Thank you.
Btw sorry for the late update. I had things to do. May be I will update the next week or this weekend, I don't know.
Stay tuned!!! Bye.