Syrup - GD

Your POV

I was coming back home from work, tired as hell because my boss made me do so much work today. Like seriously! I am a human being! Just like him.

Now I was at the elevator. Me and Ji Yong lived at the eighth floor so it was a long ride. While waiting I decided to look for my keys in my bag.

When I finally found them the elevator's door opened letting me get out.

The nearer I was getting to our apartment, the louder music I was able to hear. It was 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet...... What is he doing?!

I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. Blasting music in my face.

The sounds were coming from the kitchen so I headed to there.... and you'll never believe what I found.

I saw a dancing Ji Yong, dressed in short pants, shirt with a big bunny on it and an apron. As far as I can see he was making a raspberry syrup. My favourite!!!

Now, time to describe the kitchen's condition - sticky raspberries everywhere. On the wall, on the floor, on him. Oh my God, how am I supposed to clean this?

...and then I saw it in slow motion. A flying spoon full with raspberry syrup flying towards me. And then landing on my shirt. His eyes were wide open.

"Kwon Ji Yong!!! What are you doing?!" I said between laughs.

"J-jagi! How long have you been standing there?" he asked still shocked.

I laughed louder and tried to remove the sticky substance from my chest. "Long enough to see you dancing to 'Dump Dump' and actually cooking."

He blushed. "I wanted to surprise you. But look like I've carried away. There is syrup everywhere. Even in my hair." After these words of his he grinned and hugged me.

I touched our noses. Lightly brushing my lips against his.
"I'm certainly not cleaning the kitchen, but I can think about cleaning your lips, you know."I said. A smirk appeared on his face.

We kissed. A deep and strong kiss filled with the flavor of raspberry syrup.

..........

Helloooo, my sweet fellow readers. It's been forever since I updated. Sorry about this but I'm writing two more  stories.
So.. about the chapter, it's not the best but it's sweet not only because of the syrup.

Anyway, vote and comment if you liked it and don't forget to check my GD fanfiction. It has 8 chapters already.
See ya, love you and bye!