Romantic evening - Taeyang

!!!LEMON ALERT!!!

I was going home after work. It was dark and Seoul was covered with lights.

I opened the door of the house and felt the aroma of red roses.

The lights were off. I looked around myself and saw the many little candles and rose petals all over the floor.

There was a path formed out of them, which leads to the second floor and our bedroom with Taeyang.

I opened the door and saw Taeyang lying on the bed.

"Hello, jagi." he greeted.
"Oppa!!! What's this?! - I said.
"Well, I thought it would be a great idea to relieve the stress in a more specific way. You don't like it."
"Oh, I love it! And fully agree with you."

With these words I kissed him passionately and put my hands in his hair. His hands found their way to my waist.

Taeyang's tongue was asking for entrance which I gave him. He deepened the the kiss. It was so good feeling his kisses, his strong arms squeezing my body. It was so good to know that he loves me and only me.

Without even realising it he has torn my clothes and now he was standing there, looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.
"Nohing. I was just admiring you. Is that bad?" he said leaning for another kiss.

Then suddenly a idea crossed my mind:
"You know oppa... It's not fair to be me the only one who's naked. Strip for me!" I said with a voice full of passion.

He smirked and took his shirt off then the jeans disappeared too.

Taeyang was with only his boxers on when he pinned me on the wall and rubbed my thigh. He was leaving a trial of small wet kisses on my neck, going down to my collarbone and then to my breast.

Taeyang was sucking my right breast while massaging the other.
I was moaning out load of pleasure. It's incredible how he is the only person in the world who can make me feel this way.

We moved to the bed. Taeyang was on top of me.

"Oppa... I can't wait any longer." I was breathing heavily " I want you inside me"

I was feeling his hard member through his boxers. I tore them and the next second I felt him inside me.

"Ooh.. jagiya...you're so tight for me"

He started thrusting faster and harder, hitting my core.

"Taeyang" I shouted " Harder!"

He was thrusting even faster. A waves of pleasure were going through my body.

"Aah...jagiya.... I'm close."
"Me too oppa.."
"Let's do it together."

I felt him one more time inside me and we both released our juices.

He lied on the bed next to me, breathing heavily and looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"That was awesome, jagi! You're the best. I love you."

"I love you too, oppa." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Good night, my Sun." I said
" Good night, my love." he replied.

And we both fell asleep.