FOXY X READER ????

Sorry I let yall down !!!!!! I was gonna give up but i said naw this wasnt gonna go out with out a bang so thankyall for encouraging me !!!❤❤❤❤❤❤ lets continue)

--------------------------------'-'--

Freddy Pov:

I picked up(Y/N) and carried her to the stage....i picked up her hand and noticed her hand had a black symbol on it .........weird never saw this before......I went and look through some books the workers left from the old fazbears and saw the same symbol......"say what do ya know?!" I chuckled and read the directions.......I sat her up and took out some salt wet up her hand and placed salt on there......

Your pov:

You woke up screaming loud and felt pain in your hand......

"FREDDY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!"

Freddy chuckled and sighed,"Look (Y/N) dont be scaring me like that...." you rolled your eyes and hopped down........(all of that wasnt real?....).....You quickly walked to ballora room and saw your child(children) asleeping with ballora.....you sighed..........that fight wasnt a dream....you tried to hold back your tears and laid beside Ballora........

(Morning)

You woke up to your baby boy or girl crying you held your child in your arms........

(At the dining area)

It was only 3:00 and you walked passed your only true love.......Foxy watched you as you struggled with the baby(ies) and walked up to you....

"(Y/N)....."

You glared at him...."what foxy......"

Foxy sighed...."look im sorry about the other day......."

Your eyes widen.....(heh he actually apologized to me.....) you softly smiled and he smiled back at you.....

"You still have that beautiful smile I adore...."

You blushed and looked down.......

Foxy leaned in your ear,"Freddy is gonna keep the kids tonight.....its just gonna be us two~" he rubbed your inner thigh.....Your face was on fire....

"Mhm!!!!"

You  both jerked and looked at Ballora..........

Ballora Pov:

I really like (Y/N)......why foxy have to have her its unfair....i mean im not the jealous type.....well.......i don't know....i just really had a long crush on (Y/N)......I sighed and walked down in the vents to my room...

"Hey ba-zzzzzYou like (Y/-zzzzzN) do you i c-zzzn help with that..."

I looked behind me to see a pink broke down fox.........

"Who are you?"

She smiled,"I-Im mangle!!! Do you want your wish to come true?"

I bit my lip,"um..... I don't want to hurt anybody........"

Mangle sighed and held my hand,"Its ok nobody wont get hurt.....just close your eyes......"

I slowly closed my eyes.....

(Nobody pov)

Mangle quickly kissed ballora sucking the life out of her and then they both fall to the floor.............

Ballora gets up slowly......"Hm i actually feel more comfortable......" Ballora smirked....

Baby appeared,"dont  get too excited Mangle.....we malfunction quickier and we need to get (Y/N) out the way because (Y/N) faked death...."

Your pov:

You and foxy was laying in bed together........."I thought you didnt love me anymore....."Your face frowned......

He chuckled,"No lass i love ye till we whither...." He kissed your forehead.....

You smiled,"So its just us tonight?"

He nodded,"yes,so what ye want to do?" he looked at you with dominated eyes......

You blushed ..."u-um i dont know..."

He pinned you down to the bed,"You k know it been almost a year since we...."

You slowly nodded........Foxy cupped your chin to face him,"May I (Y/N)?"

You studdered a yes before Foxy slowly went down..............

"Foxy!!~"

_____________________________________

Ok that was this chapter and im still taking request and foxy and you are getting some more alone time....😂😂😂 so keep reading!!!!!

Lovebonnie~✌💗💗💗
Special clip:⬇