The birth(s) of your children

NikkoTrinity XxLittle_Nerdy_BoyxX
Corsi04 mitsume10

baby(ies) are here yay!!!!😖💕💕
Well more surprises will happen starting now..........

Your pov:

You looked at your beautiful kid(s),"Foxy what do you wanna name,(him,her ,they)?"

Foxy smiled and rubbed your exhausted head......."umm what about?(what ever y'all name him,her,them)?"

Y'all both smiled and kissed each other.......

The others walked in to celebrate yall and you couldn't stop messing with your child as they gripped your finger........

You soon heard static and the tv came on.....

News guy: Sister location is soon going out of business!!!! Well so-

You shook your head in disbelieve.....
"W-what about the baby(lies)?! I just had them!!!!" You cried as your ears went down (if you have them) and Foxy and the others comfort you.....

You was the only one who heard disordered sounds and looked in to the vent to see pink lips and something with pink hair.........
M-mangle?!?!?

(Morning)

Y'all played for the kids and Ballora had the kids up and running around......

You was last and Foxy came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you......"I love you Y/N....."
You blushed,"I love you too...." Y'all broke away and when the light shined on You all the kids were lying dead everywhere....The music slowly stopped..........
"F-foxy......"

You was beginning to walk back when you saw Mangle walking in slowly with Foxy arm in her hand.......

"YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!!!!!"

You panicked and cried as she walked up to you as you were walking back......
"W-where my kids!!!!"
You hissed at her and she chuckled pointing on top of The ceiling as you saw a shadow drop your kid(s)

"AHHHHHHH!"

You woke up out your sleep....."Y/N!!! Its ok!!" Foxy said holding you and the babies sleeping between y'all.......
You cried,"F-foxy who's mangle?"
He froze then added,"I answer it in y he morning...get some sleep..."he kissed your head and you laid down..........

What's foxy hiding from you why did mangle come back ? Are baby and mangle teaming up to take you down?what ever Happened to Akinito? Will you make it out again for the second time and watch who your kids talk to because he's not to friendly..😈